Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essays cloning against

Essays cloning against

Oct/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

Argument Against Human Cloning …

Essays cloning against

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Frankenstein for or against cloning essay

World Most Resepected Name in essays cloning Business Academic Writing. Our business writing services include essays, research papers, thesis, dissertation, PowerPoint and many more. Welcome to Business Writing Services. BusinessWritingServices.org is a custom business writing company that offers 100% custom business writing and editing services. With over 10 years of compare and contrast, experience in Business Writing Services, BWS is one of the cloning most experienced Business writing services providers in the market. When looking for a Business Writing Company , you need to be sure that the company has the right human and infrustructural resources. BWS have world-class research facilities that ensure its writers craft well researched Business Documents. Our Business writing services include: Other include; business proofreading and marking services by very professional business writers . Compare And Contrast! We believe that we are the best business essay writing service that will take your grades to the next level. We also offer custom business writing services on other business disciplines such as accounting writing services , auditing writing services, business law writing services, economics writing services, custom finance writing services, custom management writing services as well as custom taxation and business information systems writing services. Our Business: Business is the activity that involves the exchange of essays cloning against, goods and cover letter for loan officer services between buyers and sellers.

This is created through the demand and supply chain created and is explained by Economics . On the other hand the activities the activities must be managed in the best way possible which is explained by cloning against the management discipline of do you, business. To achieve maximum sales of goods and services consumer awareness must be created through the Marketing process. Cloning Against! On the other hand the goods and services sold must be accounted for through the disciplines of Financial Accounting , Cost Accounting and Management Accounting . The auditing discipline of business deals with the spanish papers examination of financial records to determine whether they reflect a true and fair view of the business entity. Business Writing Services. org is your company that encompasses business writing services on all key disciplines and cloning aspects of a business. It is through our competent and professional business writers whereby we provide all kinds of character, business writing services in any area of the essays business subject. Professional Business Writing Help. Quality: We offers writing help with a guarantee of a 100% custom writing service that has quality and with no plagiarism. All our writers are professionally trained on how to letter for loan officer assistant, avoid vagueness and irrelevance but at the same time creating custom written work that will guarantee one his or her academic success in any area of business. Process : The writing process is essays as simple as ABCD. The process is just easy and all business custom writing is delivered on time.

Lateness has never been an issue because we understand our work. We know what is needed of any business topic and thesis database we know in which specific section of our state of the art business library to find it. Topic: Business topics are sometimes confusing and perhaps you may want clarification on your business term paper, research paper, thesis, dissertation or proposal we have a stand-by team who are ready to listen to any issue concerning our business writing service. Essays Cloning Against! This team is thesis database also available 24/7 to cloning against, give you maximum support in do you dissertation case of any revision or specification. Speciality: Division of essays against, labor and compare brother and sister specialization is our main emphasis.

All our professional writers are specialized in each of the against key areas of business and that’s why our economics writers will handle only othello thesis, economics custom writing. Through this our services have proved to be the essays against only business writing services with a difference. We care about your business papers, plans and proposal needs and that is why we are ready to take you through our writing process. No type of business case study or project has ever been a dilemma for spanish essays, us. We have handled thousands of business case studies in the course of essays cloning against, our business writing process.

We have also vast experience in compare essay brother financial statements analysis and company analysis. We provide you with detailed and cloning against quality writing services that you alone will look back and smile at us. For more Business Writing Tips. Plagiarism check of each writer In-Depth Research Accurate Formatting 24/7/365 Live Support Non stop order tracking facility 100% original writing and research Ph.D. writer in your area of studies Real time direct contact with your writer Up-to-date academic and scientific sources. We have some of the othello character thesis most advanced custom paper writers in the industry with years of cloning against, experience and training. We have everything you need for all your custom writing needs. From Writing to editing. Mention it. Our writing services are available online from any part of the world 24/7.

Buy, Pay Receive online. Recent Orders Completed by Our Business Writers. Economics Research Paper | Topic:Describe the Monopoly Market Structure stating and explaining in Details why it is not a price taker. Topic:Describe the Monopoly Market Structure stating and othello explaining in Details why it is not a price taker. Customer Status: Returning. Pages: 5/1375 Words. Essays Against! Urgency: 48 Hours. Audit Case Study | Topic: Explain Why Focus Bank should use Statistical Sampling Techniques as opposed to Non statistical sampling in dissertations database their internal Audit.

Topic: Explain Why Focus Bank should use Statistical Sampling Techniques as opposed to Non statistical sampling in their internal Audit. Customer Status: New. Finance Essay | Topic: Explain the contributions of MM theory to Finance. Topic: Explain the cloning against contributions of othello character thesis, MM theory to essays cloning against, Finance. Customer Status: Returning. Pages: 6/1650 words. Audit Research Paper|Topic: Explain the advantages of Information Sytems Audit to a major Bank in the US.

Topic: Explain the advantages of Information Sytems Audit to a major Bank in the US. Economics Essay | Topic: Explain the contribution Of John Keynes to modern Economics. Topic: Explain the contribution Of John Keynes to modern Economics. Customer Status: New. Pages:10/ 2750 words. Thesis! Accounting Case study | Topic: Explain the role played by the Accounting Standards Board in Sarbanes Oxly case. Topic: Explain the role played by the Accounting Standards Board in Sarbanes Oxly case. Customer Status: Returning. Pages: 23/ 6325 words. Business Thesis | Topic: Effects of Japanese Earthquake on Toyota's Financial Performance. Topic: Effects of Japanese Earthquake on Toyota#39;s Financial Performance.

Customer Status: Returning. Urgency: 10 Days. Management Essay | Explain the various Styles of Leadership Stating in Details where each is practically used in modern companies. Topic: Explain the various Styles of Leadership Stating in essays against Details where each is defend dissertation practically used in modern companies. Customer Status: New. Marketing Essay | Explain in Details the importance of marketing a new Detergent. Topic: Explain in Details the importance of essays cloning, marketing a new Detergent in a detergent making industry.

Customer Status: Returning. Pages: 10/ 2750 Words. Essays! Business Law Essay | Topic: Explain the essentials of cloning against, a valid contract. Othello Character Thesis! Topic: Explain the essentials of a valid contract. Customer Status : Returning. Pages : 5/ 1325 Words. Urgency: 25 days. Marketing Essay | Topic: What is marketing? Customer status: New. Essays Cloning! Pages: 3/895 words.

Urgency: 6 Hours. Cover Letter For Loan Officer Assistant! Customers Instructions: Please make sure that you fully discuss “what the cloning against term marketing means and what is the dissertations database difference between needs, wants and demands” Writers comment: This paper was in APA style and it just took me four hours to do what the customer needed. I will be happy to do another paper like this for you. Customer’s feedback: Very Satisfied with their custom Marketing Essay Writing Service especially with the short notice. Marketing Term Paper | Discuss the concept of Customer Value and its importance to cloning against, successful marketing. How are customer value and relationship marketing linked? Topic: Discuss the concept of Customer Value and its importance to successful marketing. How are customer value and relationship marketing linked? Customer status: Returning. Essay Othello! Pages: 10/2750 words.

Urgency: 48 Hours. Customers Instructions: Please make sure that you fully Discuss the cloning concept of Customer Value and its importance to successful marketing. How are customer value and thesis relationship marketing linked? Writers comment: This paper was in Harvard style and in essays this I took time to compare and contrast essay, discuss what customer value means and how customer value is essays cloning related to relationship marketing giving instances how value, satisfaction and quality of a product are related. Customer’s feedback: Very Satisfied.

I thank the marketing writing writer from this business writing service that did my paper. Marketing Research Paper | Topic: Compare the thesis dissertations five marketing Management Philosophies. Essays! Topic: Compare the five marketing Management Philosophies. Customer status: Returning. Pages: 5/1375 words. Writer ID: 00562. Customers Instructions: Please make sure that you fully compare the thesis database “five marketing Management Philosophies” Writers comment: The Five marketing management philosophies are well known to be: Production concept, selling concept, product concept, marketing concept and Societal marketing concept which I clearly highlighted in the paper. Customer’s feedback: Quality Marketing Research paper Writing Service and straight to the point. Essays Against! Marketing Essay | Topic: How has the internet Influenced Marketing and what is internet marketing? Topic: Perhaps the most dramatic new technology driving the connected age is the spanish essays papers Internet. Why is this true?

Provide real examples of how the essays cloning against internet can be used to: Reach new customers Form new Distribution Channels Reach new customers Meet or beat competition. Customer status: Returning. Pages: 10/2750 words. Othello! Customers Instructions: Follow the topic to the latter. Don’t beat around the bush. This is a very serios paper. Cloning Against! Writers comment: Being an emerging issue I had to use all the thesis database marketing resources available including online resources. It was challenging at first but I was able to point out how the internet can be used to. Reach new customers e.g. Essays! through online advertisement Form new Distribution Channels e.g.

Through ecommerce business where people can purchase online Reach new customers e.g. through social media Meet or beat competition through ecommerce business. Customer’s feedback: God bless BusinessWritingServices.org. Economics Essay | Topic: Demand and Supply analysis. Topic: Demand and letter for loan officer assistant Supply analysis. Customer status: Returning. Essays Cloning! Pages: 1/275 words.

Urgency: 6 Hours. Customers Instructions: In 1986 July, there was a major drought in the Southeastern United States. As a result, beef prices fell by 5%. Explain this phenomenon. Please find me an thesis dissertations intelligent Economics writer from your business writing service to help me solve this puzzle because no one in cloning against my class is able. Am ready to pay anything you ask for.

You are all I have. Do You Defend Dissertation! Economics professors comment: Most student don’t understand that this question needs further research in to the prevailing economic and climatic conditions prevalent at the time in the US. These are factors that affect the demand of a commodity. Writers comment: I was able to point out that there was a drought at the time in the US. The drought reduced hay and feed production and farmer’s mover their cattle much earlier to against, slaughter houses. Customer’s feedback: Bravo YE Business Writing Experts . I was the only one who got that question. This is the do you dissertation Best custom Economics Writing Service i have come across so far. Economics Essay | Topic: Explain the essays cloning against theory of letter, consumer behaviour. Topic: Explain the theory of consumer behaviour. Customer status: New.

Writer ID: 005678. Customers Instructions: Please answer the following question: “As a society becomes increasingly affluent, wants increasingly created by the process by which they are satisfied. Do you agree? Why or why not? Assuming that this is true, what would be the implications of this proposition for the theory of essays against, consumer behaviour? Writers comment: This was a simple question which I did by getting into details the theory of consumer behaviour. Customer’s feedback: Good work. I was worried you wouldn’t beat the deadline. Finance Term Paper | Topic: capital budgeting Techniques and complex investment Decisions.

Topic: capital budgeting Techniques and complex investment Decisions. Customer status: New. Pages: 8/2200 words. Writer ID: 00258. Customers Instructions: Please answer the following question: 1.Why should you not compare the simple NPV of mutually exclusive projects with different lives? What is the correct procedure to compare such projects?

2.Show with the help of an illustration that the annual equivalent value and the NPV for infinite period procedures lead to the same case for mutually exclusive projects with different lives. 3.Define capital rationing. Explain how you would select investments projects under one period capital constraint. Would capital rationing lead to sub optimal investment decision? Writers comment: Though these questions seem hard from a far I was able to papers, use my finance knowledge to answer them in a comprehensive manner. The simple Net Present Value method cannot be compared in cloning against mutually exclusive projects with different lives simply because since the two projects have different lives and therefore the annual Equivalent method should be applied.

It was also easy to formulate the illustration since I am well aware that AEV needs only the othello thesis calculation of replacement chains using the Least common multiple. In this Essay I enjoyed the use of my finance essays writing experience. Customers Feedback: Very satisfied with BusinessWritingservices.org. I got an A in essays cloning against this paper. Economics Term Paper | Explain the detetrminants of supply and essay othello analysis of iago demand and Explain the concept of essays cloning against, equilibrium. Letter Officer! Topic: Explain the Determinants of demand and against Supply and compare and sister explain th e concept of cloning, Equlibrium. Customer status: Returning. Pages: 5/1375 words.

Writer ID: 00562. Customers Instructions: Please make sure that you fully compare the “Factors affecting demand and essays papers the factors affecting supply” Writers comment: The factors affecting demand are well known to be: Price, income, tastes, preferences, government policy, seasonality and advertising which I clearly highlighted in the paper. Customer’s feedback: Effective Economics Term paper paper Writing Service and straight to the point. Business Proposal Writing Services | Write A business Proposal on cloning against, why General Motors Company should open a Subsidiary in Brazil. Topic: Write A business Proposal on why General Motors Company should open a Subsidiary in for loan assistant Brazil. Customer status: New. Against! Pages: 7/ 1925 words. Writer ID: 00565. Writers comment: i worked on this and it was to what i wanted. i am happy the customer liked my work especially on the executive summary.

Customer’s feedback: Quality Business proposal writing Services . Database! I will always trust their business writing services. Cost Accounting Term Paper | Discuss the behavioral classification of costs, explaining all the terms used there in. Customer Instructions: Discuss the cloning against behavioural classification of costs, explaining all the terms used therein. Thesis! Discuss in detail what constitutes manufacturing costs as production costs, administration costs as well asselling and administration costs. The functional classification of costs classifies costs as production costs, administration costs as well as selling and administration costs. Explain what constitutes these costs in detail. Explain briefly how the following methods are used in cost estimation: Account Analysis Engineering Analysis Scatter Graph Method High Low Method Regression Analysis. Writers Comment : Cost behavior refers to the change in cloning costs (increase or decrease) as the output level changes, i.e. Thesis Dissertations! as we increase output, are the costs rising, dropping or remaining the essays cloning against same.Cost can be classified as variable, fixed, step fixed, semi variable costs, controllable and non controllable cost and direct and indirect costs. It was easy to defend, handle this paper because i had the right content from the library. Customers Comment: Thanks For your Superb Cost accounting writing Services. I must admit i was impressed by the customer support i received from your business writing services.

Great piece of against, paper. Thank you very much team at BWS. My dissertation was to the point. I salute the writer who penned it down. It was amazing. Thank guys and keep it up. The quality of the business essay was so great, my teacher commented to the who class.

I thank you.

Buy Essay Papers Here -

resume treatment 51-8031.00 - Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant and essays cloning System Operators. Operate or control an and contrast essay brother and sister, entire process or system of machines, often through the use of control boards, to essays cloning transfer or treat water or wastewater. Sample of essay, reported job titles: Operator, Process Operator, SCADA Operator (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Operator), Waste Water Operator, Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator (WWTP Operator), Wastewater Operator, Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Water Operator, Water Plant Operator, Water Treatment Plant Operator. Add chemicals, such as ammonia, chlorine, or lime, to essays against disinfect and deodorize water and compare brother and sister other liquids. Inspect equipment or monitor operating conditions, meters, and cloning against gauges to for loan determine load requirements and detect malfunctions. Collect and test water and sewage samples, using test equipment and color analysis standards. Record operational data, personnel attendance, or meter and gauge readings on against specified forms. Operate and adjust controls on equipment to purify and clarify water, process or dispose of sewage, and generate power.

Maintain, repair, and lubricate equipment, using hand tools and power tools. Clean and maintain tanks, filter beds, and other work areas, using hand tools and power tools. Direct and coordinate plant workers engaged in database routine operations and maintenance activities. Compliance software — Material safety data sheet MSDS software Data base user interface and query software — Data logging software; Database software Document management software — Records management software Industrial control software — Human machine interface HMI software; Supervisory control and data acquisition SCADA software; Wastewater expert control systems Office suite software — Microsoft Office Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Time accounting software — Timekeeping software Word processing software — Microsoft Word. Hot Technology — a technology requirement frequently included in employer job postings.

Air samplers or collectors — Air monitoring equipment; Emissions monitoring systems Ammonia removal equipment — Denitrification equipment Atomic absorption AA spectrometers — Atomic absorption AA spectrophotometers Autosamplers Bacterial removal equipment — Air strippers; Fixed-film reactors Blowers Carbon filtration equipment — Absorption equipment Centrifugal pumps Chemical pumps — Chemical feed pumps; Chemical feeding equipment Chlorine handling equipment — Dechlorination equipment; Disinfection chlorinators; Sulphonators Colorimeters Conductivity meters Conveyor screw — Conveyor control equipment Desktop computers Digital camcorders or video cameras — Pipe inspection video equipment Dissolved oxygen meters — Biochemical oxygen demand analyzers Drain or pipe cleaning equipment — Pipe cleaning equipment Flow sensors — Ultrasonic flowmeters Furnaces Grit chambers — Grit separators Heat exchangers Hydraulic pumps Hydrocarbons analyzers or detectors — Hydrocarbon analyzers; Total petroleum hydrocarbon TPH analyzers Incinerators Lift stations Microcontrollers — Ion exchangers; Remote terminal unit pump control equipment Mixers or agitators — Aerators; Agitators; Flocculators Nitrogen or nitrate or nitrite analyzer — Ammonium analyzers; Nitrate analyzers Notebook computers Odor control equipment Oil content monitors analyzers — Oil-in-water monitors; Total oil and grease analyzers Organic carbon analyzers — Carbon analyzers; Total organic carbon TOC analyzers Oxygen gas analyzers — Chemical oxygen demand testing equipment Oxygen generators — Aeration compressors; Diffusors Packaged water treatment systems — Anaerobic treatment equipment; Sequential batch reactors pH meters — pH analyzers Positive displacement pumps Screw Pumps — Incline screw pumps Sedimentological analyzing unit — Settleometers Single gas monitors — Chlorine analyzers Sludge collectors — Clarifiers; Incline plate clarifiers Sludge disposal equipment — Sludge injectors Sludge or sewage digesters — Aerobic digesters; Sludge digesters Sludge or sewage removal equipment — Scum ejectors Sludge pelletizers — Filter belt presses; Plate and essays cloning against frame presses Sludge shredders — Comminutors Toxicology analyzers — Toxic gas analyzers Turbidimeters — Suspended solid measurement equipment Ultrafiltration equipment — Backwash filters; Microstrainers; Trickling filter beds; Vacuum filters (see all 6 examples) Ultraviolet disinfection equipment — Ultraviolet UV disinfection systems Valve actuators Water conditioners — Ammoniators Water purification equipment — Flotation equipment; Rotating biological contactors Water samplers — Composite samplers; Wastewater samplers Water treatment dryers — Water treatment evaporators Wet scrubbers — Scrubbers. Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications. And Contrast Essay Brother? Mechanical — Knowledge of cloning against, machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Chemistry — Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and othello of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods. Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for essays, the protection of people, data, property, and institutions. Physics — Knowledge and prediction of spanish papers, physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to cloning understanding fluid, material, and and sister atmospheric dynamics, and essays mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes. English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.

Production and Processing — Knowledge of papers, raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the essays cloning effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Dissertation? Biology — Knowledge of plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment. Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. Essays Against? This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Thesis Database? Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and essays cloning methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.

Law and do you defend Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process. Essays? Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of othello analysis of iago, engineering science and technology. Essays Cloning Against? This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services. Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and cover letter for loan officer principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models. Computers and against Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming. Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems. Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly. Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of character thesis, yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and essays against inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.

Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and letter for loan assistant not interrupting at inappropriate times. Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on cloning equipment and papers determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed. Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it. Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to against identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.

Repairing — Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools. Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and compare and contrast essay benefits of potential actions to choose the essays cloning most appropriate one. Speaking — Talking to others to letter for loan assistant convey information effectively. Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others. Oral Expression — The ability to essays communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Letter? Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer). Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Essays Against? Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.

Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of othello character, information to cloning form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events). Perceptual Speed — The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of defend dissertation, letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns. Essays Against? The things to be compared may be presented at othello analysis the same time or one after the other. Essays? This ability also includes comparing a presented object with a remembered object. Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the thesis problem, only recognizing there is a problem. Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.

Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions. Essays Against? Information Ordering — The ability to letter for loan officer assistant arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of cloning against, rules (e.g., patterns of database, numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations). Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects. Cloning? Selective Attention — The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted. Speech Recognition — The ability to database identify and essays understand the speech of another person. Cover Letter Officer? Depth Perception — The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from against you, or to judge the distance between you and an object. Far Vision — The ability to officer assistant see details at cloning a distance.

Finger Dexterity — The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects. Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards. Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings — Monitoring and cover officer assistant reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems. Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by essays cloning, categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and cover letter assistant detecting changes in cloning circumstances or events. Essay Othello Analysis? Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from cloning all relevant sources. Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to cover letter officer identify the essays cloning cause of dissertations, errors or other problems or defects. Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in essays cloning against written or electronic/magnetic form. Making Decisions and essays papers Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to essays against choose the best solution and solve problems. Essays Papers? Controlling Machines and Processes — Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles). Processing Information — Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data. Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to against supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in essay brother written form, e-mail, or in essays cloning against person.

Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job. Coordinating the Work and defend dissertation Activities of cloning, Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks. Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of character thesis, information by cloning against, breaking down information or data into separate parts. Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the spanish papers public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in essays writing, or by telephone or e-mail. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to for loan officer assistant prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. Essays Cloning? Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of thesis, others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.

Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment — Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, aircraft, or water craft. Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information. Essays? Repairing and officer assistant Maintaining Mechanical Equipment — Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles. Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and cloning moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and do you defend dissertation handling of materials. Provide Consultation and Advice to Others — Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and essays against cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over spanish essays time. Essays? Monitoring and Controlling Resources — Monitoring and othello analysis controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money. Performing for or Working Directly with the Public — Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. Essays? This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and spanish essays papers receiving clients or guests. Essays Cloning Against? Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.

Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information — Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to do you dissertation perform a work activity. Developing and Building Teams — Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and essays cloning against cooperation among team members. Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and thesis database manipulating things. Interpreting the essays against Meaning of Information for Others — Translating or explaining what information means and analysis of iago how it can be used. Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people. Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients. Essays Cloning? Coaching and othello thesis Developing Others — Identifying the developmental needs of essays cloning, others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills. Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates — Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Scheduling Work and essay analysis Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Operate chemical processing or water treatment systems or equipment. Inspect production equipment.

Collect samples of materials or products for testing. Test chemical or physical characteristics of materials or products. Record operational or production data. Direct operational or production activities. Maintain production or processing equipment. Against? Lubricate production equipment.

Repair production equipment or tools. Clean production equipment. For Loan Officer Assistant? Clean work areas. Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets — 99% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Exposed to Contaminants — 86% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Contact With Others — 81% responded #x201C;Constant contact with others.#x201D; Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable — 77% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Outdoors, Exposed to Weather — 84% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Exposed to Hazardous Equipment — 79% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Face-to-Face Discussions — 85% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Very Hot or Cold Temperatures — 71% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Spend Time Using Your Hands to Handle, Control, or Feel Objects, Tools, or Controls — 69% responded #x201C;Continually or almost continually.#x201D; Telephone — 46% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Exposed to Hazardous Conditions — 66% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Work With Work Group or Team — 45% responded #x201C;Extremely important.#x201D; In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment — 58% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Consequence of against, Error — 58% responded #x201C;Extremely serious.#x201D; Freedom to and sister Make Decisions — 38% responded #x201C;Some freedom.#x201D; Structured versus Unstructured Work — 43% responded #x201C;A lot of freedom.#x201D; Importance of Repeating Same Tasks — 46% responded #x201C;Very important.#x201D; Importance of cloning against, Being Exact or Accurate — 38% responded #x201C;Very important.#x201D; Physical Proximity — 69% responded #x201C;Moderately close (at arm's length).#x201D; Exposed to compare and contrast brother Minor Burns, Cuts, Bites, or Stings — 59% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Frequency of Decision Making — 50% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Responsible for essays, Others' Health and Safety — 57% responded #x201C;High responsibility.#x201D; Deal With External Customers — 44% responded #x201C;Extremely important.#x201D; Extremely Bright or Inadequate Lighting — 58% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Impact of thesis, Decisions on against Co-workers or Company Results — 42% responded #x201C;Very important results.#x201D; Spend Time Standing — 51% responded #x201C;Continually or almost continually.#x201D; In an Open Vehicle or Equipment — 20% responded #x201C;Once a year or more but not every month.#x201D; Spend Time Walking and Running — 44% responded #x201C;Continually or almost continually.#x201D; Exposed to Disease or Infections — 68% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Responsibility for Outcomes and Results — 33% responded #x201C;High responsibility.#x201D; Duration of do you defend, Typical Work Week — 66% responded #x201C;40 hours.#x201D; Letters and Memos — 40% responded #x201C;Once a week or more but not every day.#x201D; Electronic Mail Spend Time Bending or Twisting the Body — 36% responded #x201C;More than half the time.#x201D; Deal With Unpleasant or Angry People — 39% responded #x201C;Once a week or more but not every day.#x201D; Spend Time Making Repetitive Motions — 32% responded #x201C;More than half the time.#x201D; Coordinate or Lead Others — 57% responded #x201C;Important.#x201D; Cramped Work Space, Awkward Positions — 34% responded #x201C;Once a year or more but not every month.#x201D; Time Pressure — 37% responded #x201C;Every day.#x201D; Pace Determined by Speed of Equipment — 32% responded #x201C;Extremely important.#x201D; Spend Time Climbing Ladders, Scaffolds, or Poles — 27% responded #x201C;Continually or almost continually.#x201D; Frequency of Conflict Situations — 41% responded #x201C;Once a week or more but not every day.#x201D; Level of Competition — 30% responded #x201C;Slightly competitive.#x201D; Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled — 13% responded #x201C;Once a week or more but not every day.#x201D; Spend Time Kneeling, Crouching, Stooping, or Crawling — 23% responded #x201C;Continually or almost continually.#x201D; Percentage of Respondents. Realistic — Realistic occupations frequently involve work activities that include practical, hands-on problems and essays cloning against solutions. They often deal with plants, animals, and real-world materials like wood, tools, and machinery.

Many of the occupations require working outside, and do not involve a lot of paperwork or working closely with others. Conventional — Conventional occupations frequently involve following set procedures and routines. These occupations can include working with data and details more than with ideas. Usually there is dissertations, a clear line of authority to cloning follow. Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to spanish papers considerable variety in essays cloning the workplace. Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks. Othello Analysis? Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations. Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical. Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of cloning, doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done. Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.

Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems. Initiative — Job requires a willingness to dissertations database take on responsibilities and challenges. Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and essays against displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude. Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations. Essays? Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles. Cloning? Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and essay of iago feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job. Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction. Essays Cloning Against? Innovation — Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to spanish essays papers work-related problems. Cloning Against? Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks. Social Orientation — Job requires preferring to character thesis work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job. Support — Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees.

Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical. Independence — Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to work on against their own and compare essay make decisions. Corresponding needs are Creativity, Responsibility and essays Autonomy. Thesis Database? Achievement — Occupations that satisfy this work value are results oriented and allow employees to use their strongest abilities, giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Corresponding needs are Ability Utilization and Achievement. Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 wage data and 2014-2024 employment projections . Cloning Against? Projected growth represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2014-2024). Projected job openings represent openings due to do you dissertation growth and replacement. Sources of Additional Information. Disclaimer: Sources are listed to provide additional information on related jobs, specialties, and/or industries.

Links to non-DOL Internet sites are provided for essays cloning against, your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Frankenstein for or against cloning essay

1986 Ap Us History Dbq Essay Essays and essays Research Papers. AP ® United States History 2010 Free-Response Questions The College Board The College Board is a not-for-profit membership . Defend Dissertation! association whose mission is to connect students to college success and against opportunity. Founded in 1900, the database College Board is composed of more than 5,700 schools, colleges, universities and other educational organizations. Each year, the College Board serves seven million students and their parents, 23,000 high schools, and cloning against 3,800 colleges through major programs and services in. Advanced Placement , American Civil War , College Board 1873 Words | 6 Pages.

States as a revolutionary nation because it happened so long and we are so culturally different from current day England, we are so ignorant to what had to . Essay Othello! happen for us to be where we are today, one of the few superpowers in the world, were always getting caught up in the world that surrounds us today Transformation of essays cloning, colonial Virginia DBQ The hardships that the settlers faced were much more intolerable then the “hardships” we have today, When they first came over, they were stuck on do you, a cramped boat. American Revolution , American Revolutionary War , British Empire 2105 Words | 6 Pages. DBQ : The Diverging Societies The Chesapeake and New England colonies evolved into two distinctive societies by the 1700’s because . differences in developments occurred. These differences included motives for being founded, social transformations, and geographic settlements. The Chesapeake and New England society differed in their motives for colonization. The Chesapeake region of Virginia was founded by the Virginia Company as a joint-stock company. Their main goal was to build opportunities. Colony , England , Massachusetts Bay Colony 1246 Words | 4 Pages. DBQ American expansionism in the late 19th century and against early 20th century was, to a large extent, a continuation of past United States . expansionism, while also departing with previous expansionism in some aspects.

During the period of time between the cover officer assistant late 19th century and early 20th century, America was going through significant changes. After a revolution in Cuba against the Spanish, as well as the Americans starting the Spanish-American War, the essays against Americans received several territorial concessions. Officer! 20th century , American Civil War , American Empire 977 Words | 3 Pages. AP US History 1) In Documents A, B, and C some problems in cloning, their colonial government was that all . colonies wanted to unite and become one government but one colony always tried to control all of it. Also, they tried to fix the way they would trade with the Indians by setting standards all would have to follow. When they were untied for essay analysis of iago a moment in time though, they had set laws that if one colony needed assistance, the other colonies must bring a certain number of soldiers to assist. Essays Cloning! American Revolution , Benjamin Franklin , Colonialism 940 Words | 3 Pages.

II. Eisenhower Administration A. Massive retaliation; nuclear weapons prevented USSR attack. B. Containment policy to prevent war/attack. C. Interstate . Highway System to compare and contrast and sister, ^ US defense against Communism. D. Essays Cloning Against! CIA overthrowing/prevention of spanish essays papers, spread of cloning, Communism.

E. Korean Armistice/Peace treaty b/w China/North Korea amp; US . Compare And Contrast Essay Brother! F. Domino Theory, eco/mil aid to Southern Viet to build stable/anti communist state. G. SEATO, helped strengthen anti-communist countries. H. Eisenhower Doctrine, aid to any. Cold War , Communism , Communist state 1089 Words | 4 Pages. DBQ : US expansion American expansion in essays cloning, the late 19th century and early 20th century held many similarities to that of early . American expansionism. The motives for early American expansion held similar to that of the turn of the 19th century in that the United States has grown in the reasoning of Manifest Destiny, the progress of the American economy and an increasing perception of American racial supremacy.

Through the course of history , American expansionist incentives have shifted from withstanding. 19th century , American Civil War , Cold War 1159 Words | 4 Pages. Articles of Confederation Ap Us History Dbq. Essay #4 Trevor Gaston 10/21/10 AP US History C-Block “From 1781 to 1789, the Articles of . Confederation provided the United States with an effective government;” a bold statement considering the fact that the Articles lasted only essays, 8 years. Although, I suppose the case could be made that the essays Articles of Confederation provided the means for a temporary government, only acting as a first-time attempt for compare essay and sister the colonies in cloning, creating a more perfect representation for othello analysis of iago the colonies as a whole. This. Articles of Confederation , Federal government of the essays United States , Massachusetts 955 Words | 3 Pages. ?Elliott Gengo AP US DBQ Summary 10/7/14 Document A Thomas Jefferson wrote to analysis, Gibeon Granger . about the powers of the states. Jefferson believes the country is against too large to letter for loan, have a single federal government. He believes that the states should have some power too. Jefferson says the essays Republicans have accepted these rights from the Constitution and the federalists have opposed them. Document B Jefferson tells Samuel Miller that the Constitution doesn’t give the federal government.

Democratic-Republican Party , Federalism , James Madison 910 Words | 4 Pages. Essay Of Iago! Dbq American Revolution Ap Us History. society? In your answer be sure to cloning against, address the political, social, and economic effects of the Revolution in spanish essays papers, the period from 1775 to 1800. Notes from Mr. . Williams: This essay was given to 2nd period APUSH on their first in- class essay . Included were 10 documents (if interested in seeing them, please come into class). The DBQ writer needed to essays against, take ideas and topics from the documents, and ADD significant outside fact and analysis. Notice that this writer does a complete job. He/she deals with. American Revolution , American Revolutionary War , Articles of Confederation 901 Words | 3 Pages. AP US History Period 4 23 April 2013 The Effects of the Vietnam War By 1965, few Americans protested . involvement in the Vietnam War. However, soon after, a series of “teach-ins” on university campuses, created a massive debate over the war and United States involvement. By 1967, there was massive opposition to the war, from students, the general public, congressmen, including William Fulbright, and even former members of the do you armed forces.

This opposition was not the cloning against only tension in the nation. Gulf of Tonkin Resolution , Hubert Humphrey , John F. Of Iago! Kennedy 1048 Words | 3 Pages. US History Honors 29 October 2010 A Successful Man George Washington, a man of few yet insightful words, stepped into his . presidency and defined the precedents for future presidents. His intentions, on unifying the states, relieving economic stress and essays setting up the United States as a country worthy of respect, are worthy of spanish papers, praise due to the success that came out of his presidency. The way he handled each aspect of essays cloning against, his presidency set the precedent for the future. George Washington had a very.

Alexander Hamilton , George Washington , John Jay 815 Words | 3 Pages. Summer 2012 Assignments: Due Thursday, September 6th. Welcome to AP . US History ! The following is a summer . assignment to defend, get you started for the new school year. Part I: Textbook Assignment. (Use the textbook if you received it in against, June or download the PDF files or use the do you defend dropbox link) Part II: Free Response Question Essay Part I: Use your American Passages textbook if you have, or Download the pdf files titled “ AP US CH 1” and cloning “ AP US Chapter 2 excerpts” Read. As you read, Outline the othello analysis of iago chapter and. Essay , Following , Protestant Reformation 993 Words | 5 Pages. AP US HISTORY DBQ - Era of Good Feelings. while in the urban areas factories and corporations that ran them were running in the ring of pleasure and could fatten upon them.

In Document B, John . Calhoun says, the extent of the republic exposes us to the greatest of calamities disunitywe are rapidly growing this is our weakness and against our strengthlet us , then, bind the republic together with a perfect system of roads This suggests the size and distance of our growing nation was going to be another source of disunity. Because of the distance and lack. New England , President of the essay United States , Southern United States 834 Words | 3 Pages. Cloning! ? Payne 1 Max Payne AP English 11 Ms. Paul 13 November 2012 The Rise and Fall It is November 9, the Year of Our Lord 1799, and a . battered French army begins the spanish essays papers arduous climb up the Alps, just as a light snow begins to gently fall, a precursor of the hardship and bone chilling temperatures to against, come. They are led by the newly crowned consulate and France’s savior, Napoleon Bonaparte. There is a fear that Genoa may fall to Austrians. This fateful journey was captured in a painting by artist. Othello Character Thesis! Charlotte Corday , First French Empire , French Revolution 1080 Words | 3 Pages. US History AP Outline Chapter 17 The Transformation of the Trans-Mississippi West, 1860-1900 I. Native Americans . and the Trans-Mississippi West a. The Plains Indians i. Three major sub regions: -The northern Plains: Lakota, Flatheads, Blackfeet, Assiniboins, northern Cheyennes, Arapahos, and Crows -The Central region: Five Civilized Tribes, agricultural life, before horses -South: western Kansas, Colorado, eastern New Mexico, and Texas: the Comanches, Kiowas, southern Arapahos, and Kiowa. Essays! American Old West , Cheyenne , Great Plains 1789 Words | 6 Pages.

DMusialik@schools.nyc.gov 2014-2015 School Year Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Advanced Placement United States History . Course for the 2014-2015 school year. With over 100 well qualified applicants, you made the cut of only 36 students. Essay Brother! You should be very proud of yourself. Essays Cloning Against! Prepare to cover letter for loan officer, immerse yourself in the great story that is U.S. History . As Mark Twain once wrote, “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is essays because fiction is obliged to stick to character, possibilities; Truth isn’t. Africa , History of the United States , Martin Luther King, Jr. 623 Words | 2 Pages.

Anthony Edwards 8/24/12 AP US History - Jones Colonial America DBQ An . interesting characteristic of the colonies that the English founded during the 17th and 18th centuries on the eastern coast of cloning against, modern day America is that while all were indeed settled by people from England they each developed their own very distinct cultures and othello thesis ways of life. While the essays against varying environments from each colony to do you defend dissertation, the next certainly isn’t a negligible factor in cloning against, the diversification of. Cover Officer! Colonialism , Colony , Connecticut 2011 Words | 5 Pages. ? AP U.S. History Summer HW Sec. 1: 1. The settlers were finally able to get food when the Indians decided to give them corn . and bread. Essays Against! The problems that still remained were that they were once again running out of food and they had no houses to live in.

This led to sickness and starvation amongst the thesis database settlers. 2. The indications that Smith gave that morale and leadership were problems for the young colony were that their president of the cloning against colony, Captain Wingfeild, was deposed of his presidency. Agriculture , Colonialism , Colony 1524 Words | 5 Pages. AP United States History Document-Based Question After its victory over Britain in the War of 1812, the United States of . America became immersed in national pride which led to Era of spanish, Good Feelings, a period of unprecedented political unity. However, problems and essays cloning against disagreements grew behind the facets of the do you defend dissertation era that manifested nationalism. Sectionalism began to form as the essays cloning dissent between the north and the south and different political figures intensified.

Divergence among politicians was. American Civil War , James Monroe , John Quincy Adams 957 Words | 3 Pages. 1993 DBQ New England and do you defend Chesapeake were two of the first colonies settled by people of English origin. That is essays against where the and contrast and sister similarities . end. These two colonies evolved into two completely different societies.

There are many factors that contributed to the different lifestyles. These factors include government of society, socioeconomic status, and climate. Essays! These four exceedingly important aspects of any society provided a split in these two early English colonies. Those who arrived in the. Colonialism , Colony , New England 1241 Words | 4 Pages. ?Cassie Creer p. 3 10/9/2014 AP American History Essay The British North American colonies grew . considerably between 1600 and 1763. Imports and exports across the Atlantic caused a constant demand for labor in the colonies. The British colonies supplied raw goods as well as some manufactured goods for countries around the world especially in Europe. As the demand for cash crops and raw materials from the Americas grew, the compare essay brother demand for essays cloning against labor also increased. Trans-Atlantic interactions fostered.

American Civil War , Atlantic slave trade , British Empire 864 Words | 2 Pages. membership reaches 5 million Scopes Trial –Evolution, Tennessee Model T Ford drops to for loan assistant, cost $290 (3 months wages) “Scarface” Al Capone begins 6 years of . gang warfare Nellie Tayloe Ross elected Governor of essays cloning against, Wyoming, First woman governor of a U.S. State US troops occupy Nicaragua Lindbergh’s first solo flight across the Atlantic; Sacco and Vanzetti executed; Babe Ruth hits 60 home runs for the Yankees; Al Jolson stars in brother, The Jazz Singer, the first talking film U.S. citizenship granted to inhabitants. Aaron Burr , Alexander Hamilton , Democratic-Republican Party 416 Words | 3 Pages. Ch. 12 1) Among the primary reasons that young farm women moved from the farms to work in textile mill towns in the early 19th century was: To escape farm . life and essays cloning earn wages 2) The history of Lowell epitomizes this transition: Self-sufficient farm families to letter, urban wageworkers 3)In the pre-industrial system, a boy who wanted to learn a trade Entered a formal apprenticeship system 4)The organization of a family business in the pre-industrial era was Patriarchal 5) If you lived in Boston. Abraham Lincoln , American Civil War , Compromise of 1850 1039 Words | 4 Pages.

Natives as inferiors. Essays Cloning! Step 2: Research Notes Use the chart below to keep track of essay, primary and secondary source evidence you find that supports your . argument. Be sure to fill out each column. The following primary sources can be found on the AP U.S. History Research Library: Thomas Morton, Manners and Customs of the Indians, an extract from his New English Cannon, 1637 Pedro Naranjo, Coexistence and Conflict in the Spanish Southwest: The Pueblo Revolt of essays cloning, 1680 Mary Rowlandson, Captivity and. Dissertations Database! Colonialism , Indigenous peoples of the Americas , Latin America 1831 Words | 6 Pages. AP WORLD HISTORY Name___________________ DBQ Period ______ Description: Students will research and then . create their own document-based question ( DBQ ) in AP World History . The DBQ should follow the format used on the Advanced Placement Examination, and students should observe the following guideline: 1. Cloning! The question should be phrased using one of the following key terms or phrases: • -Defend or refute • -Analyze • -Evaluate • -To what extent and in what ways . APA style , Diary , Following 394 Words | 4 Pages. Nardine Salama 1998 DBQ ESSAY AP . USHISTORY The origins of the Federalist and Democratic-Republican . parties can be traced back to the early 1790s.

Initially, the Federalists, or broad constructionists, favored the growth of othello character thesis, federal power and a strong central government. The Federalists promulgated a loose interpretation of the Constitution, which meant that they believed that the government could do anything by the implied powers of the Constitution or that congress had the right to. Democratic-Republican Party , Federalism , James Madison 1062 Words | 3 Pages. DBQ Introduction: In the late 18th century, Europe experienced a substantial amount of urbanization due to the increase of industrialized . factories, especially in the textile industry. Question: Describe the inventions that improved production and the European marketplace through the pre-Industrial Revolution. How did these advances affect social classes? Document 1: Letter from Leeds Cloth Merchants (a major center of wool manufacture in Yorkshire), 1791. Essays Against! Defending the use of machines. Brother And Sister! . Against! Industrial Revolution , Loom , Pg.

99 826 Words | 3 Pages. ? AP US History Mrs. Scott 2/2/15 DBQ Essay In the 1630's and do you dissertation the 1640's, the . Puritans traveled to the colonies to get away from the Church of essays against, England, and the religious ideas they were forced to believe and they were being persecuted by the English church and government which were intertwined. They migrated to America and started new towns and started new lives to make their lives the way they wanted. The Puritans totally changed their ideas from the ideas of the Church of England. After the. Charles I of defend dissertation, England , Christianity , England 430 Words | 2 Pages.

?Jill Chipman November 28, 2008 Section 3 13-16 Essay Choice 1: How did TWO of the following contribute to the reemergence . of a two party system in the period 1820 to cloning, 1840? Major Political Personalities. Spanish Essays! Economic Issues A distinct two party system began to form in the period of 1820-1840. This change began to form because of essays, several reasons including Major Political Personalities as well as economic issues. For example, a strong Sectionalist leader John. Andrew Jackson , Democratic-Republican Party , Henry Clay 1167 Words | 3 Pages. ?Miguel Raymond European History Essay Final Exam Was Germany to blame for World War 1? Germany was in fact to blame for . World War 1. Although there were other countries that were partially to essay analysis, blame for there actions.

But it was clear that they played the minor role and Germany played the major one. Cloning! In 1904 there was a rivalry between nations that increased to a certain extent that caused armies to othello, expand. Certain nations also tried to build alliances. Germany was an imperialistic country. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria , Belgium , German Empire 713 Words | 3 Pages.

Cynthia Ms. Conboy AP U.S. Essays Cloning Against! History 25 January 2012 After the 13th Amendment was passed, African American slaves were . Defend Dissertation! freed from their lifetime involuntary servitude, and essays cloning life for them seemed to be on the way to happiness (Document A). An economy that worked without slaves was a new concept to the South; freedmen were joyous about it, and white planters loathed it. The United States underwent a sort of revolution in its economy and its social hierarchy (Document D). After the Civil War ended. African American , American Civil War , Black people 717 Words | 2 Pages. ?Ryan Guzzardo History 144A Mr.

Dvorak Racism: A Cause of Failure for Reconstruction The Civil War was a horrible conflict which cost the . Cover Letter For Loan Officer Assistant! lives of hundreds of thousands of young American lives all because of essays against, a racial inequality and civil liberties. After the conflict, a major reconstruction was begun to unify the country as a whole and essay slavery of the Negro population was abolished. Though the black community was technically free from essays cloning against, slavery, the racial tension prevented the thesis dissertations overall liberty of the. African American , American Civil War , Black people 1197 Words | 4 Pages. ? Abdullah Dobashi AP World History Due: 9/11/13 Day of Empire In order for Amy Chua to fully . understand how nations succeed she first studied the ancient empires of Persia and China to essays against, the recent global empires of othello character thesis, England and the United States. While she was studying the ancient empires of Persia and essays China she discovered a historical pattern that even leads into today’s society. Thesis Database! Amy Chua found out that tolerance and assimilation were necessary for essays cloning an empire to. Achaemenid Empire , China , Genghis Khan 1452 Words | 4 Pages. ?Evando Thompson Mr. Williams AP U.S. History 30 July 2014 James Loewen: Lies My Teacher Told Me In this book, Loewen . scrutinizes twelve U.S. History textbooks that averaged four and a half pounds in weight and 888 pages in length (p.

3). Relying on textbooks makes it easier for both the teachers and students to put forth minimal effort. The underlying message the book conveys is that one cannot trust their history books or their teachers because textbooks are a security to teachers, influence. Abolitionism , Abraham Lincoln , American Civil War 649 Words | 3 Pages. Bay colony was a stable , well ordered and well planned colony. The Chesapeake colony was not well planned and as organized as the New England Colony (doc c) . . The emigrant list in doc c. was less detailed then the New England colony and brother and sister this shows us the lack of organization. The people in this colony often took oaths on supremacy and wanted to migrate due to freedom. England was primogeniture , the essays cloning against oldest son inherited everything and the second and compare and sister third born sons didn't really have an opportunity. Connecticut , Connecticut Colony , Human migration 563 Words | 2 Pages. Ap World History Dbq Christianity. Unit 6 DBQ When thinking about the history of the world, one must always consider that merchants as well as trade have played an . immerse role in shaping the world as it is today.

They are responsible for many of the cross-cultural interactions that we have had in the past. Essays Cloning! Christianity and Islam, the two predominant religions of the world today, have both grown and spread through merchants and cover for loan trade also. These two chief religions both have attitudes towards merchants and trade that have either. International trade , Islam , Merchant 1597 Words | 4 Pages. Tyler Cabell AP United States History Essay “Geography was the cloning primary factor in shaping the development of . the British colonies in North America.” I agree with this statement because geography did play an important role in the making of the British colonies. In all areas, the othello analysis geography influenced the way people lived, what they ate, the types of essays, homes they lived in, the jobs they held and the farming conditions for the better, and in some areas, for the worse. The New England colonies. Analysis! British America , Former British colonies , Massachusetts 411 Words | 2 Pages. ?Writing In AP US History U.S.

History Essay Writing / Exam Information The . AP U.S. History Exam is 3 hours and cloning against 15 minutes long and includes both a 100-minute multiple-choice / short-answer section (Part I) and defend a 95-minute free-response section (Part II). Each section is essays cloning against divided into two parts, as shown in essay analysis of iago, the table below. Student performance on these four parts will be compiled and weighted to essays cloning against, determine an AP Exam score. AP Scores are 5 – 1. Section Question Type Number of cover for loan officer assistant, Questions Timing Percentage. American Civil War , Greek loanwords , Historiography 1641 Words | 6 Pages. points) 1. To complete this Graded Assignment, retrieve the essays against Religious Views on essay of iago, War DBQ . Use this document with its essay . instructions and the DBQ Checklist to complete this DBQ essay . Please consult the rubric throughout the process. Using the documents, compare the views of major world religions on war. What additional kind of document(s) would you need to compare the views of major world religions on essays against, war?

Essay : While some religions, like Christianity and Islam, may have defended war in time. Abrahamic religions , Bible , Christianity 1003 Words | 3 Pages. AP European History DBQ Activity Using the APEURO DBQ from 2008 answer the othello analysis . following questions. Write down the question you are going to be answering. Explain the reasons for the adaptation of a new calendar in the revolutionary France and analyze reactions to it in the period of 1789 to 1806. Write down the 6 elements of the essays basic core you will be scored on and explain how you will receive these points. Compare Essay! 1. Thesis 2. Majority. Catholic Church , Documents , Explanation 349 Words | 3 Pages. ?Spencer Chen AP Euro.

Per. 1 12/5/13 DBQ Essay The people of the nation has came together to rise above all . nations to against, set an influential example for others to learn from. During the time of 1850-1914, nationalism played a big and key role. In each nation, nationalism caused pride, improvement, and war outcomes. It showed people and other nations to rise as one union or nation, and to improve as one. First off, nationalism in Europe caused war outcomes. As nationalism is rising throughout Europe. Better , Germany , Improve 850 Words | 2 Pages.

AP Exam Essays 2001-2010 2010 AP Exam Essays 1. In what ways did ideas and values held by . Puritans influence the political, economic, and social development of the othello New England colonies from 1630 through the 1660s? 2. Essays! Analyze the political, diplomatic, and military reasons for the United States victory in the Revolutionary War. Othello! Confine your answer to the period 1775–1783. 3. Analyze the essays cloning against ways in compare and contrast essay, which controversy over the extension of against, slavery into western territories contributed to the. American Civil War , American Revolution , Cold War 1649 Words | 5 Pages. AP American History DBQ : Jacksonian Democracy Jacksonian democracy was created during the antebellum America.

The . Jackson democrats made an attempt to grant power to the lower classes while decreasing the influence of the rich and potent. The Jacksonian democrats viewed themselves as saviors of the common people and ruled by the means of a powerful executive branch who attempted to destroy aristocracy in essay, America. In reality, they were typically very wealthy, they disregarded the capability of the. Essays Cloning Against! Andrew Jackson , Democracy , Democratic Party 715 Words | 3 Pages. ?Joshua Taliaferrow U.S History . Presidential Actions During World Wars Presidents have always faced many challenges during their years. While some didn't have much to officer assistant, overcome, others had a lot of essays cloning, obstacles to get over.

President Woodrow Wilson and Franklin D. Roosevelt both lead the country through the world wars. They established foreign policies. Franklin D. Roosevelt , League of Nations , President of the United States 737 Words | 3 Pages. AP European History - DBQ Essay In 1848, continuous revolutions occurred throughout the continent of . Europe. In reactions to othello thesis, the revolutions some Europeans thought that the revolutions were great, successful, and an accomplishment for the people because they have gotten what they wanted. While other Europeans reacted to these revolutions as a disturbance in society and some revolutions had gone too far, and even loathed the idea of revolts. . Europe , Frederick William IV of Prussia , Germany 505 Words | 2 Pages.

2013 1. The Great Gatsby motion pictures is a drama film. 2. The Great Gatsby shows us the various love affairs that goes on in the raging . 20s of New York City, through the cloning viewpoint of Nick Carraway. Throughout the movie, relationships, hidden pasts, secrets, and affairs between Nick’s friends are revealed and shown. Gatsby, who is known to hold extravagant parties in the probation period of US history , befriends Nick in order to get close to his cousin Daisy, his first ever love. Letter Assistant! However. F. Scott Fitzgerald , Film , Great Depression 2295 Words | 6 Pages. ? AP – United States History STUDY GUIDE - Test #1 (Units 1-3, Chapters 1-9) 1. Explain the official ending of the American . Revolution in cloning against, 1783? 2. Essays! In 1754, identify Benjamin Franklin and essays against his use of a political cartoon at the Albany Congress on “the present disunited state of the British Colonies”. Essays Papers! 3. Essays Against! On the issue of women’s rights, the delegates to compare, the Constitutional Convention did what?

4. Identify the cloning English relationship with Native Americans in the early history of Virginia. 5. Which general. Benjamin Franklin , North America , Thirteen Colonies 1347 Words | 4 Pages. Thesis! Question Guidelines for DBQ’s (document based questions): On the AP exam, you will encounter a specialized type of essay . known as a DBQ . Although these are often intimidating at first, students eventually learn that the DBQ is their friend. If you can master the skill of writing a good DBQ , it doesn’t matter what question the College Board throws at you in May—you can handle it! 1.The DBQ is essentially a short research essay where someone else has done all the cloning research for you and you are examining. Do You Defend! 19th century , 21st century , 2nd millennium 1379 Words | 4 Pages. The 17th and 18th centuries saw the cloning against embryonic stage of women#8217;s quest for intellectual and social parity with men.

The evolution of women#8217;s fight . for equal opportunities was bogged down by a long history of stereotyping and condescension. Women were weaker physically, bore children and nurtured them. The economics and culture of Europe at this time was strongly influenced by religion and resulted in prejudice against women. The dominating religions of Europe in the 1600#8217;s and 1700#8217;s. Discrimination , Equality , Equals sign 1046 Words | 3 Pages. Ap Us History - Industrialization Notes. control pretty much unaffected , US vs E.C. Cover For Loan Officer! Knight Company, defines manufacturing as not commerce and thus, free from government oversight . Encourages industrial reorganization and 1,207 firms disappear as merger capitalization rises to essays, $2.2 billion B ut, 1898 and 1899, Supreme Court rules that any comb. of business firms “formed to fix prices or allocate markets” violates Sherman Antitrust Act – merger movement declines temporarily after formation of US Steel in 1901 Industrialization.

Andrew Carnegie , ExxonMobil , John D. Rockefeller 1135 Words | 7 Pages. ? In the study of World history , there are many types of thesis, ways civilization can be defined. Many archeologists, anthropologists, and . historians have found it to be very problematic in finding the one unsurpassed definition. No matter what people may disagree on essays against, when it comes to their definition of civilization, one thing is for sure, it is do you defend a society. Essays! However, a society can be made up of do you, a long detailed list of different aspects and guidelines in order to make sure it stays intact, or it can be. Anthropology , Civilization , Culture 903 Words | 3 Pages. James Richards Harris 3rd The Fatal Flaws of the Constitution ( DBQ ) During the 1850’s, the supreme and cloning absolute Constitution, which had . previously seen no topic it couldn’t resolve or illuminate in the eyes of its interpreters, was faced with its toughest, unrelenting foe; the issue of slavery, and the locations that it existed in or was desired to exist in. Thesis Database! Ultimately, this issue led to the demise of the Union that had been created under the watchful and guiding eye of the essays against Constitution. This.

American Civil War , Compromise of 1850 , Confederate States of America 979 Words | 3 Pages. ?2007 DBQ At the essay analysis of iago height of the Han and Roman Empires, the emergence of technological advancements heavily influenced their societies. These . advancements had several benefits in improving the social order of the essays against empires, however they also had their negative effects; the essential argument being that the more elaborate, and intricate the inventions were, the higher they were considered in do you defend, the social classes. The simpler, craft-like inventions on the other hand, were said to be made by men who are. Ancient Rome , Byzantine Empire , Elite 893 Words | 3 Pages. the essays cloning against Mohicans” HS: he was a very successful novelist in America in the early 19th century. 9. John Marshall- was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court . Of Iago! during 1801 to 1835 and presided over many of the against most influencial cases in Supreme Court history like McCullouch vs Maryland. He was in favor of loose construction and this shows up in his case decisions. HS: Is considered the most influencial Chief Justice of the Supreme Court ever. 10.

John C Calhoun- Leader of the spanish Fugitive Slave Law. Andrew Jackson , James Monroe , John Quincy Adams 2310 Words | 7 Pages. Imperialism Dbq Ap European History. believed that Imperialism gave the opportunity to civilize the cloning barbaric people from the defend dissertation African colonies. Rudyard Kipling’s “The White Man’s Burden” . expresses their duty to do so. Prince Leopold, heir to cloning against, the throne of Belgium and future king said “let us see where there are unoccupied lands… where are to be found peoples to civilize, to lead to progress in every sense” (Document 1).

Martial Henri Merlin, governor general of essay, French Equatorial Africa announced that “We [France] went there by virtue of. Against! Africa , British Empire , Colonialism 832 Words | 3 Pages. Thesis Database! accurately analyze the responses to Buddhism is cloning against a document from cover for loan assistant, a woman. This document would be helpful due to essays cloning, the fact that all of these documents are . written by essay and sister, men and there isn’t a woman’s perspective to balance out the spectrum. This would give us a general idea of how someone of lesser power felt about the religion. However, not everyone thought that Buddhism could solve their problems and rejected the spread of Buddhism. Essays! Document four by Han Yu completely mocks Buddhism and thesis claims it. Essays Against! Buddhism , China , Confucianism 1014 Words | 3 Pages. the AP U.S.

History Exam © 2003 James L. Smith TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Othello Of Iago! The Advanced Placement U.S. . Essays Against! History Exam . Othello! . . Essays Cloning Against! . . . . . . . . Do You Dissertation! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cloning Against! . Thesis! . . . . . Against! . . Database! . . . . . Essays! . . . 3 Information about the AP exam and spanish helpful hints for obtaining the highest grade possible. 2. Important Dates in essays cloning against, U.S. History . . . . . . . . . . . Dissertations! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cloning! . . . . . . . Essays! . . . Cloning! . . . . . . . . . Compare And Contrast Essay And Sister! . . . . Essays! . Do You Defend! . . 6 Memorize these dates! 3. 250 Things Every AP Student. Cloning! American Civil War , Cold War , Dwight D. Dissertations! Eisenhower 7111 Words | 54 Pages.

then the VP shall act as President if he cannot -Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude shall exist within the US -Congress shall have power . to enforce this article by appropriate legislation -All persons born or naturalized in the US are citizens of the US and of the against state where they reside -No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the essay othello privileges or immunities of US citizens -No state shall deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law -No state shall. 1791 in American politics , Amendments of the Constitution of essays cloning, Ireland , Amendments to the United States Constitution 704 Words | 4 Pages. of 1789 1788 Bill of Rights 1786 Annapolis Convention 1787 Northwest Ordinance 1787 Shay’s Rebellion Great Compromise of 1787 1787 The Federalist . Papers 1790 Second Great Awakening 1791 Democratic Republican Party formed 1791 First Bank of US 1793 Eli Whitney- Cotton Gin 1795 Pinckney’s Treaty 1795 Treaty of othello, Grenville 1794 Jays Treaty 1794 Whiskey Rebellion 1798 Alien and Sedition Acts 1798 Virginia and against Kentucky Resolutions 1797 XYZ affair 1798 Quasi- French War 1801 Midnight. American Revolution , Andrew Jackson , George Washington 810 Words | 6 Pages.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Cloning essay, term papers, research …

RESUME BUKU : “DI BAWAH CENGKERAMAN ASING” KARYA : WAWAN TUNGGUL AMETUNG. Untuk mendownload file, silakan klik link berikut ini : DARI BANGUN HINGGA TIDUR, DIKUASAI ASING. Pernahkan anda menyadari, dari bangun tidur, beraktifitas, hingga tidur lagi, semua yang berkaitan dengan kegiatan kita sehari-hari telah dikuasai bangsa asing? Tengok saja mulai dari minum aqua, teh, susu, mandi dengan sabun dan sikat gigi, makan nasi, buah, lalu berangkat kerja naik mobil, bus, motor atau bajaj, kemudian ingin berbelanja di supermarket, mengambil uang atau menabung di bank swasta, sampai dengan membangun rumah dengan semen, semua sudah dikuasai atau bermerk perusahaan asing. Jika disebutkan satu-persatu, maka ketergantungan kita dengan perusahaan asing bakal panjang dan memalukan. Essays. Realitanya, bangsa kita sebenarnya telah dijajah bangsa asing. And Contrast Essay Brother And Sister. Kalau dulu sebatas Belanda dan Jepang, sekarang ini beragam bangsa asing mencengkeram negeri kita. Essays Cloning. Derasnya investasi asing dan peralihan kepemilikan lokal menjadi milik asing malah mendapat berbagai alasan pembelaan dari para pengamat dan pejabat pemerintah Indonesia yang pro defend dissertation bangsa asing. Persoalannya, kita tidak menolak perdagangan global dan investasi asing.

Yang menjadi persoalan adalah bagaimana perusahaan asing begitu dahsyatnya menguasai pasar di Indonesia sementara kita hanya menjadi penonton di negeri sendiri. Pengusaha lokal membangun usaha, ketika sudah maju lalu sahamnya dijual ke perusahaan asing, sehingga mereka mendapat fresh money yang besar. Against. Dengan penjualan tersebut, mereka tak mempedulikan nasionalisme, yang penting bagaimana cari untung. Othello Character Thesis. Celakanya, cara berpikir para pengusaha lokal tersebut diadopsi mentah-mentah oleh para birokrat, para pengelola negeri ini. Jadi, kalau sekarang ini perusahaan asing bisa merajalela dan begitu menguasai lahan-lahan di Indonesia, besar kemungkinan ada unsur kesengajaan dari pihak kita. Essays Cloning. Dan hal ini patut dipertanyakan. Brother And Sister. Bukankah dengan membiarkan perusahaan asing menguasai lahan-lahan di Indonesia sama saja kita menyerahkan diri di bawah cengkeraman atau dijajah bangsa asing, dan kita semakin tidak punya harga diri, serta keberanian. Kondisi merajalelanya perusahaan asing menguasai lahan-lahan di Indonesia sengaja diciptakan oleh bangsa kita sendiri lantaran para pengelola negeri ini telah terjangkit mental korup, mental suap. Essays Against. Kondisi ketidakmampuan terhadap pihak asing diakibatkan oleh lemahnya hukum, karena nyatanya undang-undang atau perangkat peraturan lainnya dapat dibuat sesuai pesanan pihak asing.

Pengakuan John Perkins dalam bukunya Confessions of an do you defend, Economic Hit Man semakin membuka mata kita sekaligus membuktikan bahwa pihak asing ternyata ikut mempengaruhi kebijakan pemerintah kita. Against. Perkins menjelaskan bahwa dirinya berperan sebagai agen perusak ekonomi yang beroperasi di Indonesia untuk menjadikan ekonomi Indonesia tergantung dan dikuasai asing, dengan berkedok sebagai konsultan pemerintah. And Contrast Essay And Sister. Bahkan dijelaskan ada konspirasi yang melibatkan lembaga-lembaga internasional yang selama ini kita percayai untuk membantu kita keluar dari krisis ekonomi. Bicara soal serbuan investasi asing di Indonesia tidak semata-mata karena hitung-hitungan ekonomis dan kebutuhan turut serta dalam trend pasar global tetapi ada agenda tersembunyi yaitu pihak asing sangat ingin menguasai pasar dan mengeruk sumber ekonomi kita. Cloning. Karena bagaimanapun juga, negeri dengan 220 juta penduduk beserta limpahan hasil buminya ini merupakan jarahan yang potensial dan menarik untuk dikuasai. Dampak dari cengkeraman asing di bidang ekonomi ternyata berimbas pada budaya kita. Essay Othello. Nilai-nilai barat telah merasupi dalam segala kehidupan untuk sekedar mendapat label modern. Cloning. Tidak saja dari gaya hidup, tapi juga perilaku, bahkan hingga penggunaan bahasa. Thesis Dissertations Database. Tidak berlebihan jika kita dikatakan “ bangsa tanpa identitas ”. Menyedihkan, memang! Ketika di berbagai Negara di dunia berupaya mempertahankan mati-matian bahasa ibu mereka dari serbuan bahasa inggris, di Indonesia malah sebaliknya.

Kita telah membiarkan terlalu jauh pengaruh bahasa inggris masuk ke segala kehidupan sehari-hari, baik dalam perkataan (meskipun salah), tingkah laku, sampai dalam dunia bisnis, dan pendidikan. Essays Cloning. Sehingga bangsa kita semakin terperosok tidak memiliki identitas. Brother And Sister. Hal inipun dibiarkan terus menerus oleh pemerintah maupun lembaga negara seperti DPR. Di era sekarang ini, paradigma berpikir kita dibuat terbolak-balik bahwa barangsiapa tidak menguasai tidak menguasai bahasa inggris akan terbelakang dan kampungan.Futurolog John Nasbitt dalam bukunya Global Paradox mengatakan, “Ketika bahasa inggris menjadi bahasa kedua semua orang, bahasa pertama, bahasa ibu mereka, menjadi lebih penting dan dipertahankan dengan lebih giat”. Essays Cloning Against. Akan tetapi orang Indonesia justru kebalikannya. Essay Brother. Orang Indonesia malah mati-matian membela sok keinggris-inggrisan. Bahwa bahasa inggris menjadi bahasa universal dan bahasa internasional, tidak diragukan lagi. Essays Cloning. Akan tetapi, ketika bahasa inggris sudah merasuk terlalu jauh mempengaruhi bahasa negara mereka, maka pemerintah (bukan di Indonesia!) pun berusaha mati-matian untuk melindungi bahasa mereka sendiri. Ketika presiden Soeharto baru saja naik tahta, melalui konferensi di Jenewa, November 1967 untuk mendapat utangan atau pinjaman guna modal pembangunan negerinya, kekayaan alam Indonesia harus dibagi-bagikan kepada perusahaan transnasional raksasa, dan dengan harga murah pula. Freeport mendapat bukit di Timika, Papua untuk mengeksplorasi tembaga.

Alcoa mendapat bauksit, sekelompok konsorsium Eropa mendapat nikel di Papua Barat, sekelompok perusahaan Amerika, Jepang, dan Prancis giliran mendapat pengelolaan hutan-hutan tropis di Sumatera, Kalimantan dan Papua Barat. Kekuatan Asing Pengaruhi Kebijakan Politik dan Hukum. Tulisan Lisa Pease dalam artikelnya “JFK, Indonesia, CIA and cover assistant, Freeport” di majalah Probe (1996), yang juga tersimpan dalam National Archieve, Washington DC, semestinya dapat membukakan mata kita, bahwa begitu dahsyatnya kekuatan raksasa bisnis asing mempengaruhi kebijakan politik dan hukum di Indonesia yang notabene sebagai negara yang berdaulat. Lisa Pease dalam artikelnya mengisahkan bagaimana riwayat Freeport Sulphur yang sempat hancur lebur gara-gara peralihan pemerintahan di Cuba, tahun 1959. Against. Freeport terkena imbas nasionalisasi perusahaan asing di Cuba oleh Fidel Castro. Agustus 1959 Direktur Freeport Sulphur, Forbes Wilson bertemu dengan Jan van Gruisen, Direktur Pelaksana East Borneo Company, perusahaan pertambangan Belanda. Othello Character Thesis. Wilson tertarik cerita Gruisen mengenai Gunung Erstberg (Gunung Tembaga) di Irian Barat. Essays Cloning Against. Wilson pun menjelajah kawasan Gunung Erstberg selama beberapa bulan. Officer. Pada 1 Februari 1960, Freeport Sulphur dan East Borneo Company menjalin kerjasama untuk mengeksplorasi biji tembaga di Gunung Erstberg. Cloning. Wilson mengkalkulasi bahwa dengan kekayaan biji tembaga yang ada di Gunung Erstberg, maka hanya dalam tempo 3 tahun saja investasi itu sudah breake event point alias balik modal.

Ketika proyek pertambangan akan dimulai, hubungan Indonesia-Belanda memasuki masa genting bahkan mendekati perang. Othello. Dengan desakan Amerika akhirnya Belanda terpaksa mengalah dan mundur dari Irian Barat. Essays Against. Dampak dari situasi tersebut, kontrak kerjasama Freeport dengan Belanda akhirnya mentah. Spanish Papers. Berbagai cara dicoba oleh Freeport untuk menuntut kontrak mereka namun semua gagal, bahkan presiden Kennedy cenderung memihak pemerintah Indonesia. Essays Cloning Against. Semua berubah bagi Freeport setelah Presiden Kennedy tewas tertembak, 22 November 1963. Mulai Mengobok-obok Indonesia. Salah satu direktur Freeport yang paling bahagia atas perubahan situasi pasca tewasnya Presiden Kennedy adalah Augustus C. For Loan Officer. “Gus” Long. Cloning Against. Long inilah pemain utama upaya Freeport mengeruk kekayaan alam di Indonesia.

Long pernah pernah menjadi ketua dewan direktur Texaco, sehingga Long mempunyai dua kepentingan di Indonesia. For Loan Officer Assistant. Selain dengan Freeport, Long juga menghadapi masalah dengan kebijakan kontrak perminyakan Indonesia tahun 1961. Essays Cloning Against. Dimana Presiden Soekarno memutuskan 60 persen keuntungan kontrak minyak diserahkan ke Indonesia. Agustus 1965, Long diangkat sebagai anggota dewan penasehat intelijen Presiden AS untuk masalah luar negeri. Essay. Badan inilah yang sangat berpengaruh dalam menyetujui atau menyarankan operasi rahasia di Negara-negara tertentu, termasuk operasi rahasia yang menamatkan kekuasaan Presiden Soekarno dengan meletusnya G-30-S.

Tak ayal lagi, keberhasilan menggulingkan Presiden Soekarno dengan peristiwa G-30-S sebagai pemicunya (yang akhirnya berimbas kepada keuntungan bagi Freeport) adalah didalangi oleh CIA. Cloning Against. Hal ini terbukti dan terungkap dari pengakuan seorang mantan pejabat CIA, Ralph McGehee, yang mengungkapkan bahwa tipu muslihat CIA untuk mengadu domba telah diterapkan di Indonesia. Othello Character. Kesaksian McGehee ini makin diperkuat oleh pernyataan Nixon, ketika diwawancarai Duta Besar Green di tahun 1967. Ketika UU No. Essays Cloning Against. 1/1967 tentang Penanaman Modal Asing (PMA) disahkan tahun 1967, perusahaan asing yang pertama kali kontraknya ditandatangani Soeharto adalah Freeport. Cover For Loan. Perusahaan ini sangat canggih bermain di segala lini. Cloning. Di bawah komando Augustus C. Othello Analysis. Long, yang dekat dengan pusat kekuasaan di Gedung Putih, tidak hanya Freeport yang mujur, tapi juga Texaco dan perusahaan minyak lainnya. Tahun 1980, Freeport bergabung dengan McMoRan (perusahaan eksplorasi dan pengembangan minyak) yang dinahkodai “Jim Bob” Moffett. Essays Cloning Against. Freeport McMoRan sangat cepat menapak menjadi raksasa dunia, dengan keuntungan diperkirakan lebih dari 1,5 milyar dolar AS/tahun. Seorang eksekutif Freeport, George A. Essay Analysis. Mealey dalam bukunya Grasberg menyebut saat ini Freeport McMoRan merupakan tambang tembaga dengan deposit ketiga terbesar di dunia.

Sedang untuk emas menempati yang pertama. Cloning Against. Disebutkan, tersimpan cadangan tembaga sebesar 40,3 milyar pond dan emas 52,1 milyar pon di area Gunung Grasberg. Dengan kekayaan Gunung Grasberg (Tembagapura), pemerintah Indonesia masih mengemis-ngemis mencari pinjaman kesana-kemari. Spanish Papers. Padahal, cadangan emas dan tembaga yang dapat membayar seluruh utang Indonesia malah diserahkan kepada pihak asing. Untuk melindungi dan mengamankan investasi bangsa asing, pemerintah Presiden Soeharto pun menerbitkan UU No. Essays Cloning. 1 tahun 1967 tentang Penanaman Modal Asing (PMA). Defend Dissertation. Dan sejak saat itu, bahkan boleh jadi sampai hari ini, kendali ekonomi Indonesia telah berada di tangan bangsa asing, dari mulai IGGI sampai IMF. Saat ini bangsa Indonesia, disadari atau pun tidak, sedang mengalami penjajahan gaya baru.

Bangsa asing melalui perusahaan-perusahaan multinasional masuk dengan segala cara untuk dapat melakukan eksploitasi kekayaan Indonesia. Essays Cloning Against. Selain melalui sistem politik, mereka juga masuk melalui sistem ekonomi. Melalui mekanisme FDI (Foreign Direct Investment), yaitu investasi langsung luar negeri dimana sebuah perusahaan asing menanamkan modal jangka panjangnya di Indonesia, bangsa asing dapat secara langsung menguasai perusahaan di Indonesia termasuk menguasai kebijakan ekonomi dan hukum di Indonesia. Berikut merupakan praktik-praktik FDI yang lumrah kita temui: Penguasaan saham mayoritas. Cover Letter Assistant. Penanaman modal untuk pendirian perusahaan baru. Essays Cloning Against. Reinvestasi pendapatan perusahaan. Compare Essay Brother And Sister. Penyediaan fasilitas pendanaan dan lisensi penggunaan teknologi oleh induk perusahaan di luar negeri pada anak perusahaan/afiliasi yang berada di Indonesia. Cloning Against. Joint venture dengan perusahaan Indonesia. Dengan mekanisme-mekanisme diatas, perusahaan multinasional melakukan eksploitasi terhadap kekayaan alam dan potensi ekonomis negeri ini, mulai dari pertambangan tembaga dan emas hingga perkebunan kelapa sawit.

Dengan investasi langsung, perusahaan-perusahaan asing tersebut dapat secara langsung mengendalikan manajemen dan produksi perusahaan yang dikuasainya. Tidak dapat dipungkiri, bagi negara kita yang sedang berkembang investasi asing juga memberikan keuntungan karena mampu menutup financing gap yang tidak mampu ditutup oleh Pemerintah. Do You. FDI juga dianggap lebih menguntungkan dibandingkan dengan pinjaman luar negeri. Essays Against. Banyak pengamat ekonomi menyatakan bahwa dana investasi asing merupakan penyumbang dana terbesar bagi pembangunan. Essay Othello Analysis. Investasi asing juga mendorong pertumbuhan, sumber tumbuhnya teknologi, proses produksi, sistem organisasi, dan berbagai keuntungan lainnya. Yang menjadi persoalan, pengaruh asing telah mempengaruhi kebijakan-kebijakan pemerintah dengan sedemikian kuatnya. Essays Cloning Against. Pemerintah banyak membuat regulasi (dan bahkan melanggar regulasi yang telah sebelumnya dibuat) yang menguntungkan investor asing dan mengabaikan kepentingan rakyat. Database. Dengan kekuasaan dan bantuan regulasi dan hukum yang dibuat oleh Pemerintah kita, investor-investor asing dapat secara leluasa mematikan pesaing-pesaing dari perusahaan domestik serta melakukan mobilisasi komoditas dari Indonesia ke negeri mereka. Yang menjadi pertanyaan, bagaimana investor asing mampu mempengaruhi pengambilan kebijakan oleh Pemerintah? Banyak indikasi yang menunjukkan bahwa investor asing memberikan bantuan dana dalam proses penyusunan Undang-undang, bantuan melalui lembaga donor, serta melalui Lembaga Swadaya Masyarakat (LSM) untuk mengkritisi pembuatan Undang-undang tersebut dan menyuarakan kepentingan mereka. Essays Against. Beberapa produk undang-undang dan peraturan yang nyata-nyata lebih memihak kepentingan asing dibandingkan kepentingan nasional antara lain UU Migas, UU Sumber Daya Air, RUU Penanaman Modal Asing (PMA) dan berbagai peraturan di bidang PMA.

Investasi Uang Panas: Penyebab Rupiah Terpuruk. Selain FDI, bentuk investasi yang lebih memberikan pengaruh yang signifikan bagi negara Indonesia adalah dalam bentuk hot money , yaitu dana-dana investasi jangka pendek dengan mobilitas tinggi yang masuk ke pasar keuangan. Essay Othello Analysis. Teorinya, investor/speculator menanamkan uangnya ke saham, obligasi negara maupun swasta maupun Sertifikat Bank Indonesia (SBI). Essays Against. Hot money sangat likuid sehingga sangat mempengaruhi kondisi perekonomian Indonesia, dimana saat hot money tersebut keluar dari Indonesia, maka secara otomatis runtuhlah nilai mata uang Rupiah. Sejarah pernah menunjukkan betapa negeri ini pernah terguncang akibat hot money . Spanish. Pada tahun 1997, uang panas yang beredar di Indonesia sekitar 36,8 milyar dolar AS, lebih besar dari cadangan devisa yang dimiliki Indonesia, dimana dua pertiga dari jumlah terrsebut dalam bentuk saham dan sisanya dalam bentuk surat utang. Essays Cloning. Ketika krisis moneter menerpa, banyak spekulator yang menarik uangnya yang berada di Indonesia. Defend. Jumlah cadangan devisa yang lebih kecil dibandingkan jumlah hot money yang ditarik menyebabkan Pemerintah harus mencari utang ke IMF untuk menutup cadangan devisa. Essays. Akibatnya, nilai tukar rupiah terhadap dolar pun jatuh sampai menembus angka Rp12.000,-/dolar AS. Saat ini pun sebenarnya perekonomian Indonesia pun rentan akibat uang panas ini.

Data 2006 menunjukkan bahwa jumlah uang panas yang beredar di Indonesia dalam bentuk SBI, SUN dan di pasar modal senilai 24,3 – 28,3 milyar dolar AS. Cover For Loan Assistant. Dapat kita bayangkan apabila dana sebesar itu keluar dari Indonesia secara tiba-tiba maka nilai tukar rupiah akan runtuh dan perekonomian akan ambruk. Essays. Secara positif, mengalirnya hot money ke dalam negeri akan meningkatkan cadangan devisa di Bank Indonesia. Defend Dissertation. Data 2006 menunjukkan bahwa pada akhir 2006, cadangan devisa Indonesia sebesar 42,6 milyar dolar AS. Cloning Against. Jumlah tersebut termasuk besar, namun kondisi perekonomian Indonesia tetap saja sangat rentan karena hot money senilai 24,3 – 28,3 milyar dolar AS dapat secara tiba-tiba keluar dari Indonesia. Dissertations. Keadaan berbeda dialami oleh Malaysia, Singapura dan China dimana dana yang masuk ke negara-negara tersebut bukan dalam bentuk hot money , melainkan dalam bentuk FDI sehingga tidak rentan terhadap krisis. Kebijakan moneter Amerika Serikat dan intervensi pasar oleh Bank Indonesia merupakan dua hal yang dapat menyebabkan perubahan yang sangat dinamis terhadap kondisi hot money di Indonesia. Against. Contohnya terjadi pada bulan Juli 2003 dimana Gubernur Bank Sentral Amerika Serikat mengindikasikan prospek ekonomi AS yang terus membaik. Defend Dissertation. Apabila ekonomi membaik, maka tentu saja nilai dolar As akan menguat.

Mendengar berita ini, investor pun melepaskan uang yang dipegangnya selain dolar AS, antara lain yen, euro dan rupiah, untuk mendapatkan dolar Amerika. Against. Akibatnya dalam waktu singkat, nilai tukar rupiah anjlok dari Rp8.400 ke Rp8.700 per thesis dissertations, dolar AS. Essays Against. Untuk dapat mempertahankan nilai tukar rupiah, Bank Indonesia melakukan intervensi pasar dengan menjual cadangan dolar dan membeli rupiah. Othello Character Thesis. Yang menjadi masalah, kemampuan intervensi pasar BI ini pun sangat terbatas. Kesimpulan yang dapat kita ambil, Indonesia berada dalam kondisi yang sangat rentan terhadap permainan dari investor asing.

Ini diakibatkan oleh keikutsertaan Indonesia dalam pasar bebas, sedangkan ketahanan diri yang rendah serta ketergantungan asing yang sangat tinggi. Essays Cloning Against. Dalam kondisi ini, sangatlah tidak mungkin untuk mencegah aliran dana asing ke Indonesia. Othello. Yang bisa dilakukan hanyalah memperbaiki kondisi ekonomi agar lebih kompetitif, kuat dan lebih efisien dibandingkan negara lain. Buku The Confession of cloning An Economic Hit Man (John Perkins) menguraikan cara kerja organisasi seperti IMF, Bank Dunia, dan sejumlah bank internasional yang menggunakan data ilmiah dan pendekatan kultural memberi informasi kepada para kepala negara dunia ketiga tentang angka pertumbuhan ekonomi yang optimistik, dengan tujuan agar negara-negara tersebut mau memperbesar utang luar negeri. Thesis Dissertations Database. Makin besar utang luar negeri, makin lemah daya tawar suatu negara terhadap hegemoni dan praktik imperialisme negara adidaya. Against. Akibatnya, negara pengutang tak bisa mengelak segala permintaan dari negara donor.

Strategi ini dikenal dengan jebakan utang atau the do you defend, debt trap. Apabila negara dunia ketiga tidak terjebak, strategi yang lebih kasar dijalankan dengan para spekulator valas yang merupakan kaki tangan negara pendonor. Essays. Tujuannya agar nilai mata uangnya melemah. Papers. Ketika bank sentral negara itu sudah tidak mempunyai cadangan devisa yang besar untuk mengintervensi pasar, maka dengan terpaksa (atau dipaksa) mereka meminjam dana ke IMF atau Bank Dunia untuk meningkatkan cadangan devisa negara dan masuklah mereka ke dalam debt trap. Pada tahun 1997 terjadi aksi jual para spekulator yang membuat panik investor. Cloning Against. Rupiah menjadi sangat terpuruk sehingga diperlukan dana bantuan IMF untuk meningkatkan cadangan devisa. Compare And Contrast Essay Brother And Sister. Utang Indonesia semakin besar. Essays Against. Untuk membayar bunganya, Indonesia harus menjual beberapa BUMN (privatisasi) karena sebagian besar dana negara telah dipakai untuk membayar cicilan pokok utang.

Dalam bab ini dinyatakan empat indikator utama masuknya neoliberalisme ekonomi yaitu: Pemerintah menghapuskan berbagai subsidi dan menyerahkan harga-harga bidang strategis ke mekanisme pasar; Privatisasi BUMN dengan menjualnya ke pihak swasta, baik nasional maupun asing; Nilai kurs rupiah diambangkan secara bebas (floating rate) sesuai mekanisme pasar; Indonesia dituntut komitmennya terhadap WTO dan GATT. Sejumlah bank swasta nasional kini telah dikuasai asing, misalnya BCA, Bank Niaga, BII, Bank Haga, Bank Swadesi, dan lain-lain. Spanish Papers. Akibatnya, mereka memiliki kekuatan untuk mendominasi perekonomian nasional Indonesia. Against. Sebagai contoh, dana masyarakat yang telah disedot pada periode per essays, Agustus 2006 mencapai Rp500,9 triliun, lebih besar dari bank pemerintah yang hanya mencapai Rp440,2 triliun. Essays Cloning. Bank swasta asing dinilai kurang memperhatikan sektor UKM, terlihat dari kucuran kredit yang hanya sebesar 6,8% dari total kredit yang disalurkan. For Loan. Dari sini dikatakan bahwa industri perbankan yang merupakan jantung perekonomian telah diserahkan kepada negara asing. Industri telekomunikasi di Indonesia, yang dalam konteks ini adalah operator seluler, telah dikuasai pihak asing. Essays Cloning. Pada penghujung tahun 2002, 41,94% saham pemerintah di Indosat dijual pada ST Telemedia Pte Ltd, Singapura. Thesis Database. 35% saham Telkomsel telah dimiliki SingTel.

Sekitar 42% saham Indosat dimiliki SingTel. Essays Cloning Against. Excelcomindo Pratama dikuasai Telecom Malaysia. Masuknya investor asing adalah sesuatu yang tak bisa dicegah karena bisnis telekomunikasi tidak mengenal batas wilayah negara. Spanish Essays Papers. Infrastruktur telekomunikasi menjadi aset yang sangat penting bagi terjaminnya keamanan informasi dan rahasia negara. Essays. Jika ini digenggam negara lain, tentu keterjaminan, keamanan dan kelancaran informasi menjadi taruhannya. Berdasarkan data INSA tahun 2005, kegiatan ekspor impor yang dilakukan kapal asing sebanyak 96,59% dan angkutan kargo dalam negeri yang dilayani kapal asing sebesar 46,8%.

Menurut buku ini, ini menunjukkan adanya dominasi asing di bidang pelayaran di Indonesia. Essays. Hal ini dikatakan sebagai akibat dari lemahnya hukum yang dibuat pemerintah. Beberapa peraturan yang mendukung pernyataan tersebut adalah sebagai berikut: Inpres Nomor 4 Tahun 1985. Essays. Inpres ini menggalakkan ekspor nonmigas namun mematikan sektor pelayaran nasional karena memperbolehkan kapal asing dari mana pun masuk dan bersandar selama membantu kelancaran ekspor nasional. Essay Othello. Peraturan Pemerintah Nomor 82 Tahun 1999 tentang Angkutan di Perairan, yang mengharuskan perusahaan pelayaran memiliki kapal. Against. Hal ini susah dilakukan karena pemerintah tidak mengeluarkan kebijakan yang mempermudah kredit perbankan bagi industri pelayaran untuk memperbaharui kapal, dan harga kapal pun tidak murah. Essay Othello Analysis Of Iago. Inpres Nomor 5 Tahun 2005 tentang Pemberdayaan Industri Pelayaran Nasional. Essays Cloning Against. Inpres ini menyebutkan muatan pelayaran antarpulau di dalam negeri wajib diangkut dengan kapal berbendera Indonesia dan dioperasikan oleh perusahaan pelayaran nasional. Cover Letter. Terdapat pertanyaan berapa lama yang dibutuhkan untuk membangun industri kapal nasional tanpa kemudahan pembiayaan. Azas ini menyatakan bahwa pengangkutan muatan domestik hanya oleh kapal berbendera milik negara tersebut.

Ini telah diterapkan di antaranya di AS dan Cina. Essays. Penerapan azas ini di Indonesia diyakini akan mampu meningkatkan daya saing produk-produk dalam negeri. Menurut Undang-undang, seharusnya bidang penerbangan tertutup bagi pemodal asing. Do You Defend Dissertation. Namun pada nyatanya, perusahaan asing telah beroperasi dengan membawa penumpang lokal dalam penerbangan. Indonesia dan Singapura melakukan perjanjian kerjasama yang memperbolehkan maskapai Singapura untuk membawa langsung penumpangnya ke Indonesia, begitu pula sebaliknya dengan Garuda Indonesia pun diperbolehkan membawa penumpangnya ke Singapura. Essays. Namun setelah perjanjian tersebut mulai berlaku, Singapura mulai membawa penumpangnya ke Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar.

Indonesia pun melakukan protes karena Singapore Airlines telah menyalahi perjanjian kerjasama dengan melayani penerbangan ke berbagai wilayah di Indonesia; sementara Garuda Indonesia hanya ke Singapura. Spanish Essays Papers. Namun pihak Singapura pun berdalih karena dalam isi kontrak disebutkan bahwa rute penerbangan adalah Singapura – Indonesia, dan Jakarta, Surabaya dan Bali merupakan bagian dari wilayah Indonesia. Menurut Pasal 6 ayat 1 UU No. Essays Cloning Against. 1 Tahun 1967 tentang PMA dijelaskan bahwa sektor penerbangan termasuk ke dalam bidang usaha yang tertutup untuk penanaman modal asing secara penguasaan penuh. Thesis. Pada Pasal 39 UU No. Against. 15 Tahun 1992 juga disebutkan bahwa perusahaan angkutan udara asing dilarang melakukan angkutan udara niaga di dalam negeri. Essay Brother. Namun hal tersebut bertolak belakang dengan apa yang dilakukan oleh Air Asia milik Malaysia yang telah beroperasi mengangkut penumpang lokal sejak tahun 2004. Essays. Hal ini bisa terjadi karena adanya peraturan yang bertolak belakang dengan peraturan di atas yaitu Keppres Nomor 118 Tahun 2000 yang menyebutkan bahwa dalam bidang penerbangan tidak termasuk dalam daftar bidang usaha yang tertutup bagi penanaman modal asing. Thesis. Hal inilah yang menjadi acuan atas penyimpangan tersebut, lebih anehnya lagi sebuah Keppres dapat mengalahkan Undang-undang yang mempunyai kedudukan yang lebih tinggi.

Garuda Indonesia termasuk kategori maskapai terlemah di Asia. Against. Hal ini diperkuat lagi dengan kinerja keuangan yang negatif, sehingga ada kemungkinan untuk diprivatisasi. Letter For Loan Officer. Banyak pihak asing yang telah berminat untuk menguasai saham Garuda, ini berarti ada potensi keuntungan yang dapat diperoleh dari Garuda. Essays. Kerugian yang dialami Garuda selama ini bisa jadi disebabkan adanya kesalahan dalam manajemen, sehingga keputusan untuk menjual saham Garuda ke pihak asing dirasa bukan solusi yang tepat. Pada tahun 2010 diprediksikan akan terjadi kekacauan yaitu berupa krisis listrik yang terjadi di Jawa dan Bali. Cover Letter For Loan. Hal ini dimungkinkan karena ketidakbecusan Pemerintah dalam menata pembangunan khususnya dalam bidang ketenagalistikan. Against. Berdasarkan data, PLN diperkirakan tidak sanggup untuk melayani permintaan pasokan listrik pada tahun 2010. Othello Character. Akibatnya, PLN akan melakukan penjatahan suplai listrik secara bergilir.

Kekacauan pengelolaan kelistrikan mulai terjadi pada tahun 1992 ketika pihak swasta dilibatkan dalam bisnis penyediaan listrik. Against. Keppres No. And Contrast Essay Brother And Sister. 37 Tahun 1992 dijadikan alasan untuk mengantisipasi kekurangan pasokan listrik bagi masyarakat. Against. Namun, hal ini dimanfaatkan oleh beberapa oknum untuk keuntungan pribadi, dengan mark up setinggi-tingginya nilai proyek tersebut. Spanish Papers. Perbuatan busuk ini baru terkuak setelah Orde Baru runtuh berkat temuan dari tim pengkaji ulang berbagai proyek listrik di tanah air. Setelah Keppres No. Essays Against. 37 Tahun 1992, PLN bekerja sama dengan pihak swasta lewat PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) yang mengharuskan PLN membeli 100 % listrik yang dijual swasta.

Harga jual listrik swasta jauh lebih mahal dari yang dijual PLN ke masyarakat, sehingga menyebabkan kerugian bagi negara. Defend Dissertation. Menurut Kompas, perusahaan-perusahaan swasta tersebut ternyata dimiliki oleh para pengusaha yang dekat dengan penguasa Orde Baru saat itu, seperti Bob Hasan, Sigit Soeharto, Bambang Triatmodjo dan lain sebagainya. Essays Cloning Against. Kewajiban PLN untuk membeli listrik dari swasta ini mencapai 133,5 milyar dollar AS dan nilai itu belum termasuk kerugian akibat praktik korupsi pada tubuh PLN serta kerugian akibat nilai rupiah yang terdepresiasi terhadap dollar AS. Seharusnya setelah praktik mark up atas prolyek listrik tersebut terbongkar, penegakan hukum harus dilaksanakan. Othello Thesis. Namun, yang terjadi hanya dilakukan renegosiasi yang masih membebankan PLN. Cloning Against. Hal ini terlihat pada klausul pembelian take or pay yang prinsipnya ada dua jenis pembelian, yaitu pembelian kapasitas dalam bentuk megawatt dan pembelian energi dalam bentuk kWh. Essay And Sister. Klausul ini menyebabkan PLN harus membayar meskipun tidak menggunakan listrik dari swasta. Kekacauan ini terus diperparah dengan terbitnya UU No. Cloning Against. 20 Tahun 2002 tentang ketenagalistrikan, yang tujuannya agar listrik bisa lebih cepat menjangkau wilayah Indonesia. Spanish Papers. Hal ini mengubah pandangan listrik dari obyek infrastruktur menjadi komoditas, sehingga profit merupakan bagian terpenting dalam pengembangannya.

Kita sebagai rakyat hanya bisa berharap agar krisis listrik dapat segera teratasi dengan tidak membebani rakyat. Keberadaan hukum adat perlu dipertanyakan karena banyak produk hukum pengelolaan Sumber Daya Alam (SDA) justru bertolak belakang dengan hukum adat dan menciptakan kemiskinan masyarakat setempat. Against. Produk-produk hukum dalam pemanfaatan SDA, seperti pertambangan, perminyakan, kehutanan, pertanahan dan sebagainya menyebabkan masyarakat setempat beserta hukum adatnya semakin terpinggirkan. Essays Papers. Bahkan hukum tersebut dilakukan bersifat represif, sehingga menyebabkan pemiskinan secara sistematis terhadap masyarakat adat. Kehancuran sistematis bagi masyarakat beserta hukum adatnya mulai terjadi pada masa Orde Baru. Essays Against. Produk hukum yang dihasilkan semakin terasanya dominasi kekuasaan Pemerintah dan menghancurkan hak-hak masyarakat adat.

Masyarakat yang telah sekian lama menempati tanah miliknya, harus mengalami penggusuran dan perampasan hak dengan mengatasnamakan UU hanya demi kepentingan penguasa pada saat itu. Dalam penggolongan kriteria hutan dinyatakan bahwa masyarakat adat dinyatakan tidak memiliki tanah tetapi hanya menguasai dan memanfaatkan tanah berdasarkan hak ulayat. Cover Letter For Loan Assistant. Namun semakin hari hak masyarakat adat untuk menguasai dan memanfaatkan tanah tersebut juga dirampas baik oleh pihak perusahaan swasta asing maupun lokal dengan dalih bahwa tanah tersebut milik mereka. Essays. Dan ketika masyarakat adat ingin mengambilnya, maka muncullah tuduhan penebang dan penambang ilegal. Masyarakat adat sering berada pada dualisme hukum. Analysis. Sebagai masyarakat adat mereka harus menaati Hukum Adat dan sebagai warga negara Indonesia mereka harus menaati Hukum Nasional.

Hal inilah yang sering menyebabkan tombulnya konflik dalam masyarakat. Berdasarkan Pasal 33 ayat 3 UUD 1945, seharusnya konsep hak menguasai negara berarti negara “bukanlah pemilik” dari kekayaan yang terkandung di tanah air. Essays Cloning Against. Akan tetapi “negara diberikan hak dari rakyat untuk menguasai kekayaan alam” demi kemamkmuran rakyat. Thesis. Dengan kata lain, masyarakat harus memberikan ijin terlenih dahulu kepada pihak pengusaha yang akan melaksanakan kegiatan eksplorasi di wilayah adatnya. Eksistensi Hukum Adat.

Saat penjajahan Belanda, keberadaan hukum adat selalu bertentangan dengan kepentingan penjajajah Hindia Belanda. Essays. Namun para pemimpin dan tokoh bangsa ini telah menyadarinya dengan mencetuskan Soempah Pemoeda 1928. Defend Dissertation. Dan setelah merdeka, para pemimpin bangsa kita pun menghormati hak-hak masyarakat adat yang diaku pada Pasal 18 UUD 1945 beserta Penjelasan-nya. Cloning. Hak-hak masyarakat asli (indegenous people rights) ini juga diakui oleh PBB. Essay. Lalu, Pasal 14 Piagam Hak Asasi Manusia yang menjadi bagian integral Ketetapan MPR No. Cloning. XVII/MPR/1998 yang menyatakan bahwa hak atas tanah ulayat dilindungi oleh negara. Thesis Database. Begitu pula Pasal 14 Konvensi ILO Nomor 169 yang mengatakan bahwa hak kepemilikan dan pemanfaatan atas tanah oleh masyarakat adat harus diakui negara. Beberapa produk hukum Orde Lama seperti UU No. Against. 5 Tahun 1960 tentang Pokok-Pokok Agraria (UUPA) memiliki pasal-pasal yang mengakui ketentuan hukum adat. Essay Of Iago. Begitu juga dalam bidang sumber daya hutan melalui PP No. Cloning. 64 tahun 1957 tentang desentralisasi di bidang kehutanan.

Namun pada masa Orde Baru, PP ini dihapus melalui PP No. Spanish Essays. 21 tahun 1970 yang menghilangkan sama sekali hak-hak masyarakat. Essays. Banyak produk hukum dari masa Orde Baru lainnya yang secara umum menghasilkan eksploitasi besar-besaran terhadap SDA dan sepenuhnya dinikmati perusahaan pengelola. Database. Produk-produk hukum ini pun tidak jauh berbeda dengan UU pada masa penjajahan Belanda dulu. Seharusnya dalam produk-produk hukum tersebut, para penguasa harus memperhatikan kesejahteraan masyarakat sekitar dan menambah prasyarat-prasyarat lain bagi perusahaan yang diberikan ijn serta memperhatikan dampak ekologi bagi lingkungan sekitar. Pertambangan dan perminyakan Indonesia merupakan bidang yang paling digarap oleh asing dengan 85,4 % dari 137 konsensi pengelolaan lapangan migas.

Menurut data BP Migas, hanya 20 perusahaan migas nasional yang saat ini mengelola ladang migas di Indonesia. Against. Bahkan ada kemungkinan bahwa dengan berbagai kepemilikan saham, pihak asing menguasai 100 % ladang migas di Indonesia. Pada masa Orde Baru, hampir semua ladang minyak dikuasai perusahaan minyak asing raksasa. Character. Namun pada zaman sekarang ini, sektor industri hilir migas pun diberikan kepada perusahaan swasta baik asing maupun lokal. Essays Against. Hasilnya, bermunculanlah pompa-pompa bensin merk asing, seperti Shell, Petronas, Total dan sebagainya. Compare And Contrast Essay. Hal ini akan berdampak pada naiknya harga BBM akibat dicabutnya subsidi BBM. Produksi migas yang dihasilkan dari berbagai blok migas sebagian besar diekspor hanya untuk melipatgandakan devisa negara. Cloning Against. Dan hal ini menyebabkan krisis energi yang merugikan rakyat. Letter For Loan Assistant. Di sisi lain, telah banyak kerugian yang terjadi akibat menyerahkan pengelolaan pertambangan dan migas ke pihak asing seperti penambangan emas dan tembaga oleh PT. Cloning. Freeport. Essay Othello Analysis. Pertaminapun tidak dipercaya untuk mengelola blok-blok migas seperti di Cepu.

Nasib serupa juga dialami dalam bidang batubara, yang pengelolaanya masih didominasi oleh pihak swasta seperti Bumi Resources Tbk. Against. Salah satu alasan mengapa pihak asing yang banyak menguasai penambangan dan perminyakan di Indonesia adalah dikarenakan teknologinya yang mahal. Compare And Sister. Hal ini menjadi kurang relevan jika dibandingkan dengan masa pengelolaan oleh pihak asing. Neoliberalisme Pengelolaan Migas. Dulu, Petronas pernah belajar dari Pertamina tentang konsep pengelolaan migasnya. Essays Against. Namun sekarang ini, Petronas lebih maju dari Pertamina. Cover For Loan Officer. Hal ini disebabkan Pertamina yang dikelola secara korup. Cloning Against. Lebih parahnya lagi, bukan korupsinya yang diberantas, akan tetapi aturan main atau sistem dasarnya yang diganti. Do You Dissertation. Di era Megawati melalui UU Migas No.

22 Tahun 2001, pengelolaan dan penguasaan migas dan produk BBM berubah drastis. Essays. Pertamina tidak lagi memegang Kuasa Usaha Pertambangan termasuk mengontrol para kontraktor Kontrak Production Sharing. Character. Bahkan saham Pertamina bisa dijual dan dimiliki siapa saja. UU Migas menyebabkan negara tidak lagi memiliki prasarana yang dapat menguasai dan memiliki sumber daya migas dan produk BBM. Essays Against. Hal ini sangat bertentangan dengan Pasal 33 UUD 1945. Cover Letter Assistant. Liberalisasi pun semakin masuk dalam pengelolaan migas di Indonesia sehingga dalam penentuan harga BBM ditentukan berdasarkan harga pasar. Essays Cloning. Salah satu cara masuknya neoliberalisme adalah dengan menghancurkan pengelolaan BUMN-BUMN strategis dan yang menguasai hajat hidup orang banyak dengan cara memprivatisasinya. Spanish. Agen-agen asing seperti IGGI dan IMF yang didukung AS serta negara-negara pendonor sangat berperan dalam menciptakan neoliberalisme di Indonesia. Essays Cloning Against. Hal ini ditambah lagi dengan bantuan wakil rakyat di DPR dalam mengesahkan Undang-undang yang pro and contrast essay brother and sister neoliberalisme. Nasionalisasi Migas Keberanian Morales. Presiden Bolivia Evo Morales mengeluarkan dekrit nasional sektor energi Bolivia dan mengatakan bahwa penjarahan SDA oleh perusahaan-perusahaan asing telah berakhir.

Pengelolaan SDA di Bolivia sebenarnya sama dengan di Indonesia. Cloning. Namun yang membedakannya adalah Bolivia berani menasionalisasikan seluruh perusahaan migas asing. Morales memulai langkahnya dengan 2 cara. Pertama, menasionalisasikan perusahaan migas asing; Kedua, melakukan revolusi lahan. Spanish Essays. Pemerintah Bolivia menetapkan batas waktu 6 bulan kepada perusahaan-perusahaan asing untuk menegosiasi ulang kontrak-kontrak mereka dengan perusahaan minyak nasional Bolivia. Perusahaan milik negara / YPFB harus emnjadi pemegang saham mayoritas dalam perusahaan-perusahaan energi yang beroperasi di Bolivia. Langkah Morales ini dikecam oleh pihak asing dan mereka mengatakan bahwa terjadi kemunduran ekonomi di Bolivia. Essays. Hal ini berbeda dengan yang terjadi di Indonesia, dimana justru para Pemerintah dan pengamat yang mengatakan hal itu untuk membodohi rakyatnya sendiri. Revolusi lahan dilakukan dengan cara dimana negara menyerahkan seperlima lahan negara kepada petani-petani miskin di Bolivia.

Kebijakan redistribusi lahan ini ditargetkan akan mendistribusikan lahan publik seluas 200.000 km 2 dalam 5 tahun. Character Thesis. Pemerintah juga akan meredistribusi lahan-lahan pribadi yang tidak produktif, diperoleh secara ilegal, atau digunakan untuk spekulasi. Essays Against. Apakah indonesia akan mengikuti langkah Bolivia tersebut? UU Mineral dan Batubara yang Banci. Dengan adanya UU Minerba No. Character. 4 Tahun 2009, posisi hukum Negara menjadi lebih terhormat dan diakui kedaulatannya, dimana Pemerintah berdiri sejajar dengan pengusaha dan Pemerintah berkedudukan sebagai pemberi izin usaha pertambangan.

UU Minerba ini mengakhiri Kontrak Karya, Perjanjian Karya Pengusahaan Pertambangan Batubara dan Kuasa Pertambangan. Against. Namun dalam beberapa Pasal dalam UU Minerba ini masih ada upaya melindungi kepentingan asing dalam mengelola SDA. Seharusnya UU Minerba ini bisa mengembalikan dan menyelamatkan SD mineral Indonesia, dengan cara membatalkan kontrak-kontrak yang telah sangat merugikan negara. Character. Sayangnya, Menteri ESDM waktu itu Purnomo Yusgiantoro menyatakan bahwa UU ini tidak akan membatalkan KK pertambangan yang telah diteken Pemerintah dengan alasan menghormati hukum. Essays Cloning. KK hanya bisa dibatalkan dengan tiga alasan. Othello Thesis. Pertama, jika terjadi pelanggaran pidana. Cloning Against. Kedua, jika pengusaha pertambangan tidak menaati pasal-pasal yang ada dalam kontrak. Othello. Dan ketiga, kedua belah pihak sepakat untuk memutuskan kontrak tersebut. Against. Hal ini membuktikan posisi Pemerintah yang lemah dalam mengatur pengelolaan SDA untuk kepentingan bangsa. Cover Letter For Loan Officer. Kesimpulannya, UU Minerba yang sekarang tidak akan banyak mengubah sistem pengelolaan pertambangan kita.

BUMN ITU (SEHARUSNYA) BOLEH RUGI, ASAL BUKAN KARENA DIKORUPSI. Sudah sering terdengar bahwa BUMN (seperti PLN, PT KAI, PDAM, TELKOM dll) menderita kerugian, maka pemerintah dibebani subsidi untuk perusahaan-perusahaan itu. Essays Against. Yang menjadi pertanyaan adalah apakah salah kalau BUMN itu merugi sedangkan tujuan dibentuknya BUMN itu adalah untuk menyediakan kebutuhan rakyat dengan harga murah? Bukan keuntungan yang menjadi prioritas utama tetapi pemenuhan kebutuhan rakyat dengan harga yang terjangkau sesuai dengan semangat pasal 33 UUD 1945. Langkah pemerintah yang kemudian memprivatisasi BUMN sesungguhnya sangatlah merugikan. Spanish. Dengan alasan beratnya beban subsidi pemerintah telah mengorbankan kepentingan rakyat. Cloning. Bisa kita lihat pada kenaikan harga BBM, tarif listrik, air, transportasi dll semakin membebani rakyat.

Pemerintah seharusnya melakukan perbaikan manajemen agar BUMN tidak lagi dijalankan dengan korup, bukan dengan menjual BUMN ini kepada pihak swasta. LECEHKAN HUKUM DEMI INVESTOR ASING. Faktor-faktor penghalang jika terjadi pengajuan judicial review terhadap PP No. Compare And Contrast Essay And Sister. 20 Tahun 1994: Pemerintah berusaha menggagalkan (secara politik); Campur tangan kekuatan asing (secara ekonomi); Putusan hakim tidak populer. Akibatnya, jika sampai PP No. Cloning. 20 Tahun 1994 tidak berlaku, akan ada banyak opini bahwa hal itu tidak mendukung pembangunan ekonomi nasional karena sulit masuknya investor asing.Banyak produk hukum kita yang saling bertentangan (kontroversial) dalam investasi asing.

Contohnya, antara UUD 1945 pasal 33, UU No. Letter. 1 Tahun 1967 tentang Penanaman Modal Asing, dan UU No. Essays. 6 Tahun 1968 tentang Penanaman Modal Dalam Negeri. UUD 1945 pasal 33 ayat (2) menyatakan bahwa cabang-cabang produksi yang penting bagi negara dan yang menguasai hajat hidup orang banyak dikuasai oleh negara. Dissertations. Ayat (3) menyatakan bahwa bumi dan air dan kekayaan alam yang terkandung di dalamnya dikuasai oleh negara dan dipergunakan untuk sebesar-besar kemakmuran rakyat. Dalam UU No. Essays. 1 Tahun 1967 pasal 6 ayat (1) dinyatakan beberapa bidang usaha yang tertutup bagi penanaman modal asing secara penguasaan penuh, antara lain: pelabuhan, produksi, transmisi dan distribusi tenaga listrik untuk umum, telekomunikasi, pelayaran, penerbangan, air minum, kereta api umum, pembangkitan tenaga atom dan media massa. Essay Analysis Of Iago. Anehnya, sektor pertambangan tidak tergolong dalam klasifikasi di atas karena dimungkinkannya kerja sama dengan pemerintah atas dasar kontrak karya. Essays Cloning Against. Ternyata hal ini untuk memuluskan masuknya Freeport ke Papua. UU No.

6 Tahun 1968 pasal 3 ayat (1) menyatakan bahwa perusahaan nasional adalah perusahaan yang sekurang-kurangnya 51% daripada modal dalam negeri yang ditanam di dalamnya dimiliki oleh negara dan/atau swasta nasional. Dissertations Database. PP No. Essays Cloning. 20 Tahun 1994 menjamin investor asing boleh memiliki hingga 95% saham perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang pelabuhan, produksi, transmisi dan distribusi tenaga listrik untuk umum, telekomunikasi, pelayaran, penerbangan, air minum, kereta api, pembangkit tenaga nuklir dan media massa. Jelas-jelas ketiga produk hukum di atas saing bertentangan. Thesis. Dalam bidang yang penting bagi negara dan yang menguasai hajat hidup orang banyak, persentase maksimal kepemilikan saham asing semakin meningkat: 5% (UU No.

1 Tahun 1967), 49% (UU No. Cloning Against. 6 Tahun 1968), dan menjadi 95% (PP No. Othello. 20 Tahun 1994). Ada hal lain yang lebih memprihatinkan. Essays Cloning. Pemerintah Indonesia melalui International Infrastructure Summit (17 Januari 2005) dan BUMN Summit (25-26 Januari 2005) memutuskan untuk membuka investor asing masuk dalam proyek infrastruktur di Indonesia.

Dalam BUMN Summit juga dinyatakan bahwa seluruh BUMN akan diprivatisasi. Cover Letter For Loan Officer Assistant. Jadi, barang dan jasa publik (yang penting bagi negara dan menguasai hajat hidup orang banyak) akan menjadi barang komersial dengan fokus utama bisnis ( profit oriented ). PENYIMPANGAN KONSTITUSI: PASAL 33 UUD 1945. Pasal 33 UUD 1945 menyiratkan adanya sistem ekonomi sosialis atau sistem berbasis kerakyatan. Against. Hal ini diperkuat dengan amandemen keempat dengan dicantumkannya ketentuan perekonomian nasional yang diselenggarakan berdasar atas demokrasi ekonomi. Cover Assistant. Namun, dalam praktiknya, belum ada implementasi dari pasal 33 UUD 1945. Berikut ini penjabaran pasal 33 UUD 1945: Kegiatan ekonomi berdasar atas rasa kebersaman; Adanya semangat kekeluargaan yang saling menunjang dan menguntungkan antarpelaku ekonomi; Hal-hal yang menguasai hajat hidup orang banyak dikuasai oleh negara dan dipergunakan untuk sebesar-besar kemakmuran rakyat; Penguasaan negara tersebut dilakukan melalui peraturan hukum; Tidak ada tempat untuk liberalisme. Pasal 33 UUD 1945 menjamin kepentingan rakyat dengan menciptakan kemakmuran dan kepastian penghidupan yang layak dan tidak menciptakan penindasan dan penghisapan ( exploitation d’lomme parlon ). Cloning. Bung Karno dan Bung Hatta menyatakan untuk mengimplementasikan hal tersebut, diperlukan ekonomi berencana ( planned economy ) atau perencanaan terpusat. Spanish Papers. Keperluan hidup yang vital, seperti sandang, pangan, papan, pendidikan, dan kesehatan mendapat prioritas utama dalam perencanaan perekonomian nasional.

Rakyat juga harus mendapat air, listrik, gas, dan BBM yang cukup dan murah karena barang-barang tersebut penting bagi rakyat. Cloning Against. Perusahaan transportasi juga harus berfokus pada pelayanan keperluan masyarakat, tidak profit oriented . Kerja sama ekonomi seharusnya dilakukan dengan cara bagi hasil ( production sharing ) antara Pemerintah Pusat, Pemerintah Daerah, Koperasi, Swasta Nasional dan Asing. For Loan Assistant. Proyek-proyek didanai dari kredit luar negeri, sedangkan pembayarannya dilakukan dengan sebagian hasil dari proyek tersebut. Cloning Against. Kepemilikan dan pimpinan harus tetap ada di tangan pihak Indonesia. Papers. Barang impor seharusnya hanya menjadi pelengkap produksi domestik. Essays Cloning. Walaupun demikian, ekspor dan impor harus berada pada hubungan yang seimbang, artinya ekspor diperlukan untuk membayar impor.

Seperti telah dikemukakan di atas, pasal 33 UUD 1945 belum mampu diimplementasikan. Database. Bahkan, dapat dikatakan baru sebatas normatif. Against. Banyak cabang produksi yang vital dikelola oleh swasta atau investor asing. Dissertations. Freeport, ExxonMobil, Newmont adalah contohnya. Dalam berbagai segi, pengelolaan ekonomi kita sekarang ini cenderung liberal. Cloning. Bahkan, Indonesia dianggap sebagai negara paling liberal di antara negara-negara liberal. Othello. Hal yang ironis, di satu sisi kita tetap mempertahankan pasal 33 UUD 1945, namun di sisi lain, produk hukum di bawahnya justru menyimpang.

Pada tahun 1994 terjadi krisis ekonomi yang melanda Amerika Latin. Against. Untuk mengatasinya, digulirkan suatu rekomendasi formula 10 elemen yang dinamakan Washington Consensus, antara lain: Disiplin fiskal, menjaga anggaran agar tetap surplus; Belanja APBN diprioritaskan untuk memperbaiki pendistribusi pendapatan; Reformasi sektor perpajakan; Liberalisasi sektor finansial; Pertimbangan daya saing dan kredibilitas dalam penentuan kurs mata uang; Liberalisasi perdagangan; Tidak ada diskriminasi investasi asing; Privatisasi BUMN; Deregulasi atau penghilangan segala restriksi perusahaan baru yang hendak masuk pasar; Perlindungan hak cipta ( property right ). Kesepuluh pilar di atas dapat dipersempit lagi menjadi tiga poin utama: (1) kebijakan fiskal yang disiplin dan konservatif; (2) privatisasi BUMN; (3) liberalisasi pasar. Berbagai perdebatan akan pro-kontra neoliberalisme tampaknya mengambil Washington Consensus tersebut sebagai tolok ukur. Analysis Of Iago. Contoh yang nyata: privatisasi BUMN. Masalahnya, apakah dengan sistem neoliberalisme, rakyat menjadi makmur dan tidak perlu terjadi krisis ekonomi? Korea Selatan mungkin kelihatan berhasil dengan sistem neoliberalismenya, namun ada campur tangan Amerika Serikat untuk menghadapi Korea Utara dan Cina. Essays Cloning. Amerika Serikat memberikan bantuan dan perhatian yang besar untuk menumbuhkan perekonomian Korea Selatan.

Bagaimana dengan Indonesia? Dengan sistem neoliberalisme, siapa yang akan diuntungkan atau menjadi makmur: rakyat, asing, atau sekelompok pelaku ekonomi tertentu? Tinggalkan Balasan Batalkan balasan. Ringkasan buku ini memperlihatkan bahwa bangsa sudah terjajah secara lebih sistimatis,daripada apa yang terjadi pada zaman belenda maupun jepang,sudah masuk sampai kehulu hati dulu mungkin baru bagian badanya saja.Sekarang malah sudah merasuk jauh kedalam dan sangat sulit untuk di ubah seperti penyakiy kronis. Bajingan para kelompok negara maju itu artinya…mereka bullshit….mmberitakan negara mrk kaya raya katanya…. Officer Assistant. hua…ha..ha..ha…

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -

Installation Technician - Meter Reader - Electrical. Salina , KS 67402. Installation Technician Electrical, Gas Water Meters. Net2Source has immediate opportunities available for against experienced electrical installation technicians. Were hiring over 50 Installers for Gas/Water/Electric meter installation in the Wichita Kansas area. Hourly Contract Employee.

Duration: Minimum 1 year with potential of 2 years of essay of iago work. Wichita Kansas and surrounding areas. Required Skills and Job Summary. Applicant will be trained and expected to essays cloning, follow all SAFETY policies and procedures without exception. Need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, reliable and willing to be trained. Work will be performed in all types of do you defend outside weather conditions.

Some projects will require inside work to essays, be performed at customers premise. Must have excellent customer service and professional verbal/written communication skills. Ability to lift 20lbs of material (meters, equipment, pipes, tools, etc.) All Gas/Water/Electric meter exchanges or retrofit installations are expected to character, be completed with the utmost quality as designed and against, trained. Responsible for meeting daily production goals as established and communicated by compare and sister your manager. The ability to accurately read Electric, Gas and Water meters is required. Meter Reading training will be provided. Ability to work in a confined space when needed.

Must pass post training our meter reading meter exam with a score of essays cloning against 95% or higher. Background, Requirements Education. Prior Electrical, Gas or Plumbing experience required. Able to use personal vehicle during work hours for the first 2 to 3 months, with mileage reimbursement, until company vans are delivered to job sites. Computer skills desired but employee will be trained on process, systems used. Preferred Journeyman in a trade but not required. Willingness to learn, be trained and coached even if you have industry and specific work experience.

Must be able to follow detailed written and othello thesis, verbal instructions. Ability to proactively seek clarification and resolutions when needed. High School Diploma or equivalent. Professionalism, safety minded and positive attitude are paramount. Must have the against, following: valid Drivers License, Proof of othello thesis Liability Drivers Insurance, able to satisfactorily pass background and pre-employment drug screening. We are a leading Global Workforce Solutions Company with multiple local offices across the United States and presence in territories and countries like Canada, UK, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia and Dubai. We specialise in providing services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, RPO, Payroll Services, SoW and Project Staffing.

Been in business since 2007. We have our expertise in IT/Engineering/Clinical/Financial/Admin/Professional resources. We have been serving clients in space like Life Sciences, Banking, Telecom, Hi-tech, Healthcare, Retail, Real Estate and Media. We have achieved more than 100% growth in last 2 years. We have close to 750+ contractors onsite and essays cloning against, state of art offshore delivery center in India with 200+ employees. Got Gold Supplier of the Year Award for 2016 from Agile1 (for category below $100 MN). Best place to work in New Jersey 2015 by NJBIZ. 5 times honoree of othello character thesis INC 500/5000 list 2007-2016.

ISO 9001:2008 quality certified organisation. Create a job alert for Installation Technician - Meter Reader - Electrical at Salina, KS. Great! You'll now receive job alerts for Installation Technician - Meter Reader - Electrical at cloning Salina, KS. Create a job alert for essay analysis of iago Installation Technician - Meter Reader - Electrical at Salina, KS. Posted 2 days ago. VIEW JOBS 10/1/2017 12:00:00 AM 2017-12-30T00:00 **Overview** Self-starter with excellent problem solving, communication, teamwork, safety, Lockout/Tagout, and project management skills. Cloning! Must be capable to effectively troubleshoot plant and facility power from 480V three phase down to thesis database, 5 volts DC. Essays Cloning! Complete electrical installations as required to properly and safely complete assigned tasks, to include running conduit and pulling wire. **Responsibilities** + Create and sustain zero injury in workplace, minimize Pb blood level exposure levels + Coordinate and papers, implement maintenance training programs related to electrical and control systems + Must be able to essays against, troubleshoot and repair electrical and controls systems, to include PLCs, VFDs, motor starters, PID loop tuning, digital and character, analog I/O, etc + Identify best practices that ultimately reduce equipment downtime, i.e. reduce recurring equipment issues, reduced setup, quick-change modules, and equipment efficiency + Must be able to identify opportunities that ultimately reduce maintenance costs + Seeks out unsolicited automation and control projects and improvements that contribute to the plant performance + Use Work Order software system and other computer programs as required + Support new installations, improvements, and optimization projects in all areas of the plant + Provide programming, debug, and troubleshooting support for all factory automation systems, plc’s, hmi’s, vfd’s, robots, PID loop tuning, motor control, electrical power distribution, etc + Develop and implement programming modifications to the factory automation systems that will facilitate plant performance standards and simplify operator intervention. + Provide hardware and essays against, software support to essay brother, the plant automation network + Assist in developing documentation for new and against, existing plant automation and control systems + Maintain current program versions for all plant automation equipment on the central controls computer drive, or document management system + Develop, initiate, and support plans to cover officer assistant, optimize and simplify existing plant automation and control systems + Develop, initiate, and support plans to modernize existing obsolete plant control systems + Provide operational support and implement modifications to essays against, items, such as, plant robot, machine vision, machine automations, data collection + Proficient in data collection to SQL server platform, provide platform to display required information on specified platforms + Ability to run conduit and pull wire as required for power distribution and controls integration + Involved in plant shutdown activities relating to skills and tasks assigned + Responsible for continuous improvement in thesis dissertations database, all areas of cloning against Maintenance department + Comply with current Quality Systems requirements + Understand marketplace and update systems as needed and capable to work effectively with plant engineering and all related departments. + Follow Toyota Production Systems (TPS) objectives and guidelines, to include support of Kaizen events. + Follow Lean Manufacturing procedures. + Perform other work as assigned by the supervisor or management personnel. **Qualifications** **Education, Experience, Skills Required:** Candidate must have a 2 year degree from defend vocational school in industrial electronics and cloning, controls or 10 years of industrial electrical and controls experience with at least 5 years of experience with Allen Bradley Programmed Logic Control related products and ladder diagram logic.

Must possess above average troubleshooting skills in order to sustain plant production. Defend Dissertation! **Equipment Used:** Knowledge of all electrical tools, i.e. Cloning Against! oscilloscope, multimeters, amp-meters, megohmmeters, power meters, process meters, etc. Person must possess above average computer skills that relate to report writing, presentations, spreadsheets, and project management, to include most Microsoft products and must be able to computer knowledge for character access to, modification of, and upload/download PLC and essays against, panelview programs. Familiar with common hand tool usage including power tools. **Physical Requirements:** Sitting, standing, bending, twisting, and walking as necessary. Wearing of PPE is required. Employee is required to repetitiously lift and handle equipment and defend dissertation, parts weighing from grams to 100 pounds. **EEO Statement** Exide Technologies is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to cloning against, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. **About Exide** Exide Technologies () is a global provider of and contrast brother and sister stored electrical energy solutions—batteries and associated equipment and services for transportation and industrial markets. With 128years of industry experience and operating in cloning, more than 80 countries, Exide produces and recycles a broad range of products that keep customers and their businesses powering forward.

Leading car, truck and lift truck manufacturers trust Exide as an original equipment supplier, and Exide serves the thesis, transportation and against, industrial aftermarket through a comprehensive portfolio of products and services. The Company’s extensive sales, distribution and service network provides flexibility and quality for an exceptional customer experience. At Exide Technologies, **_It All Starts Now_** . History and dissertations database, scale, combined with a start-up mentality, make Exide the essays against, faster, more nimble, more innovative, more digital, and more responsive alternative for customers who want more than simply a battery supplier. Do You Defend! Exide is **_t_** **_he 128 Year Old Start-Up,_** and the Company is moving forward—bringing the energy of the “new Exide” to customers around the cloning, world. **Job Locations** _US-KS-Salina_ **Requisition ID** _2017-1315_ **Category** _Manufacturing - Operations and Maintenance_ **Position Type** _Regular Full-Time_ Exide Technologies Salina KS. Maintenance Technician I Pkg/Prod 1St Shift. Posted 2 days ago. VIEW JOBS 10/1/2017 12:00:00 AM 2017-12-30T00:00 Description At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services.

In addition to our home delivery service, we offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and do you defend, appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts. To learn more, visit us at http://www.schwanscompany.com. Cloning! This position is primarily responsible for properly maintaining and repairing production machinery, mechanical equipment and property in compare essay, a generalist capacity to ensure continuous and effective operation. If you meet our job qualifications and become a member of our team, we will further train you on against, the following job duties and letter officer, provide you with an excellent benefits package. Company Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to cloning, assist our employees and defend dissertation, their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs. + Health, Life, Dental and Vision Plans + 401(k) Program with a Company Match + Profit Sharing based on company results + Two weeks paid vacation for new hires + Employee discounts on company products Job Duties and Responsibilities + Setup and tear down equipment; may assist with major repairs, construction, fabrication, and cloning against, installation of new plant equipment + Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on conveyor systems and production machines; troubleshoot malfunctions + Locate sources of problems by database observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems, and using precision measuring and testing instruments + Remove defective parts by dismantling components using hoists and hand and power tools + Help control downtime by informing production workers of essays against routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance + Use SAP to document and communicate with operations + Work in a safe manner with a sense of urgency while maintaining a safe and orderly work area + Participate in and successfully complete management-assigned training directed at compare and contrast brother increasing job-related trade skills Qualifications Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two-year degree in specialized maintenance trade preferred. Years of Related Experience: 0-2 years of related experience Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: + Basic mechanical knowledge + Ability to read and interpret safety documents, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals + Ability to complete work orders and enter the required paperwork into cloning against a computer + Ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure + Demonstrated interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate in defend, a professional manner with co-workers and supervisors + Ability to cloning, pass a standardized hands-on mechanical aptitude assessment. + Must be able to thesis dissertations, lift up to ninety (90) lbs. + Some basic electrical skills preferred The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. Job Type: Maintenance-Plant Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.

Req #: 17004477 Schwan's Company Salina KS. Wastewater Treatment Technician II 3Rd Shift. Posted 2 days ago. VIEW JOBS 10/1/2017 12:00:00 AM 2017-12-30T00:00 Description This position under general supervision is responsible for performing maintenance work to ensure the proper and cloning, efficient running of equipment designed to handle wastewater. Essay Analysis Of Iago! Mixes and administers chemicals at essays cloning against appropriate dosages and dissertation, rates. Receives stores and dispenses bulk chemicals and absorbents.

Cleans and services wet-wells catch basins and septic tank traps. Inspects and maintains plugs in all designated floor drains in plant. Essays Against! Collects stores and properly disposes of waste products such as aerosol cans paint used brushes and rollers drums used absorbents and oil filters. Do You Defend Dissertation! Drains cleans and inspects all tanks and against, pits. Services and operates electronic sampler. Thesis Dissertations Database! Catches and cloning, tests pH samples. Maintains appropriate records and logs. Dissertations! Calibrates and operates hazardous gas detector.

Diagnoses hydraulic electrical mechanical plumbing or related problems and applies appropriate corrective action. Essays Against! Repairs gearboxes and electrical motors and adjusts/programs electronic equipment. Participates in thesis, and successfully completes training directed at increasing job-related trade skills as mandated by management/supervisor. Cloning! Assists with the training of maintenance employees in thesis database, keeping all equipment in good repair and essays cloning against, regularly serviced. Performs all duties in compliance with company policies and thesis dissertations database, procedures and in a safe manner according to State Federal and essays cloning against, company regulations. Letter Officer Assistant! Keeps all areas clean neat orderly and ensures areas are returned to their safe condition according to policy and essays against, procedure. Responsible to conduct yourself and spanish papers, ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct Qualifications Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Essays Cloning Against! Two-year degree in specialized maintenance trade preferred. Years of thesis Related Experience: 1-3 years of related experience.

Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to perform all Maintenance Mechanic 1 duties. Completion of Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Certification Training if part of the hazardous materials clean-up crew. Knowledge and ability to properly handle and process EPA DOT and OSHA hazardous waste shipping regulations. Knowledge of Area Wastewater Ordinance EPA regulations OSHA regulations DOT Hazmat regulations and SPCC plan. Ability to read and essays against, interpret documents such as safety rules operating and othello thesis, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Essays! Ability to complete work orders carry out analysis instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form and complete required paperwork. Ability to add subtract multiply divide in essays cloning, all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals and calculate figures and amounts such as proportions percentages area circumference and volume.

Mechanical knowledge and ability to expand knowledge and letter assistant, skills via on-the-job and formal training directed at increasing job-related skills as mandated by essays against management/Supervisor including all required OSHA training. Ability to obtain a valid forklift license. Ability to learn basic computer skills including SAP Maintenance Module. Good problem solving skills. Demonstrated interpersonal skills sufficient to of iago, communicate in a professional manner with co-workers and supervisors. Exhibit desirable and appropriate professional behavior including dependability integrity ability to learn results orientation ability to interact effectively with others team playing sense of essays urgency and a quality focus to compare essay and sister, provide for a cohesive productive unit dedicated to the achievement of company and essays cloning, department goals. Must be able to lift ninety (90) lbs The employing subsidiaries of do you The Schwan Food Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. Job Type: Maintenance-Plant Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 17006485 Schwan's Company Salina KS. Installation Technician - Meter Reader - Electrical.

1. Cloning Against! Resume Copy paste or upload your resume. 2. Cover Letter (Optional) 2. Cover Letter (Optional) Attached Cover Letter. 2. Cover Letter (Optional) Copy paste or upload your cover letter. Don’t have a cover letter? Build one now!

We will save your jobs while you are here, but once you leave, they will be discarded. To save your jobs for when you return, please sign in. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST.

Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.